Forums Days of Our Lives BLIND ITEM: IS RAFE (GALEN GERING) ABOUT TO TAKE A BULLET MEANT FOR JOHN AND BITE THE DUST?!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Well, it appears that Rafe’s days on Days of our Lives are numbered. Rumors are hot and furious that Galen Gering either asked to be let go from the show or the show decided to let Galen go and therefore kill the character of Rafe off as he apparently dives in front of a bullet meant for John.

BTW, the speculation that Rafe will bite the dust began to pick up speed on twitter yesterday (November 7th) afternoon.

Profile photo of soapfan14soapfan14
    22 Posts

Since the bullets go flying this week I’m gonna say that rumor is false because when the smoke clears Rafe is fine and Johnny is missing

Profile photo of SoapArmageddonSoapArmageddon
    397 Posts

The High and Mighty One himself, Ken Corday, has said that the show’s “it” couple are Sami and Rafe, so I think Galen is safe or Safe, if you will.

Profile photo of david46208david46208
    826 Posts

Oh snap! Just considering as true for the moment this was probably Jamey’s Blind Item about the insanely popular couple. It could be possible. But that is if it is true. We’ve heard tell of Allison Sweeney being the Michelle Stafford of Days for years. So you never know.

Profile photo of Mark It RightMark It Right
    4 Posts

Having meet her at a function, I was extremely disappointed. She was not very friendly to the people that were waiting to meet her. Have not liked her since then.

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

I don’t like Rafe. I prefer Sami with Lucas, but I also prefer her alone and miserable as punishment for all the horrible things she’s done to Carrie and Austin and John and Marlena.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.