Forums General Hospital Bring Forbes March back to OLTL for 2010 forget the Cramer girls !!
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jojo52347jojo52347
    6 Posts

I am still very up set over the firing of Forbes on OLTL, and now I hear he is being fired from ATWT…wtf is going on he was too good for ATWT anyways. The Nuke storyline is so flat, I was never an ATWT fan but started watching once I heard that is where Forbes March was going and stop watching OLTL when he was let go. 

I hope ABC and OLTL come to their senses and bring him back as Nash (twin, look alike i don’t care just bring him back)…the storyline with him jess/tess was the best ever,, DH as headwriter did an awesome job with this, that is the reason I started watching OLTL again,…RC as head writer ruined this couple and they lost me as a fan again…I only catch it on youtube, and must say I am glad that Jared is dead and Natalie is now suffering. OLTL should have fired both Natalie and Jared they are terrible actors, so is John Mcbain (Mcgreasy) acting, the Gigi/Rex/Stacy storyline is ridiculous, Jessica with Brody is just boring me to tears.

ABC OLTL please bring back Frobes March as Nash he and Jessica/Tessica should’ve been a supercouple. OLTL has lost a lot of viewers over this decision do right by all Jash fans and bring him back.

Profile photo of OutspokenOutspoken
    179 Posts

I absolutely do not agree. Nash was crap as soon as he and Jess started cheating on Antonio and he was the most stupid business man there was. I know he had his fans, but he was only good with Tess, who unfortunately is in a deep sleep right now.

There is no way at all, that I can fathom anyone wanting to keep the Cramer Girls longer than they have been from this show just in order to put a boring Nash back on. I don’t want to be offensive, but as a watcher since the late sixties, I don’t understand where Nash could possible bring in the weight that the Cramers have, being that he had no familiar ties to the landscape of the show and on top of it, turned out to be the biggest bore.

Just my opinion, but just having read the suggestion was offensive to me.  Besides which, Forbes is now doing a film and wants to move on. 

Profile photo of JohnathonJohnathon
    145 Posts

I  have to disagree as well, Nash bored me to tears, i kinda got up and cheered when he was finally killed off because the bore was off my screen.

This is nothing against the actor, more the writting i guess, but i just was never a fan of the character.

With that said I loved Jared/Natalie, they were awesome, so was Gigi/Rex, but both couples have been ruined, hopefully something will change and they will get back to being the awesome couple, but i don’t have much hope anymore.

6 Posts

[quote=Outspoken]I absolutely do not agree. Nash was crap as soon as he and Jess started cheating on Antonio and he was the most stupid business man there was. I know he had his fans, but he was only good with Tess, who unfortunately is in a deep sleep right now. There is no way at all, that I can fathom anyone wanting to keep the Cramer Girls longer than they have been from this show just in order to put a boring Nash back on. I don’t want to be offensive, but as a watcher since the late sixties, I don’t understand where Nash could possible bring in the weight that the Cramers have, being that he had no familiar ties to the landscape of the show and on top of it, turned out to be the biggest bore. Just my opinion, but just having read the suggestion was offensive to me.  Besides which, Forbes is now doing a film and wants to move on. [/quote]

Outspoken you don’t have to agree with me or be offended with my opinion or suggestion, I am not offened by yours. We are individuals and see things differently. Jessica and Nash were soulmates, she shouldn’t have married Antonio in the first place, because once integrated Jessica had more of Tess in her and was a different person,the only one that really understood the new integrated Jessica was Nash. Jessica was not the same person that Antonio fell in love with, she was different.

I don’t care for the Cramer girls they can stay where they are and not ever come back. I also don’t think that bringing them back will boost up the ratings. If you ask me the only thing that is going to save OLTL is changing the writing team, they need to start writing for 18-49 viewers like myself (30/F). Last I checked OLTL hit a record low in that age group.

Profile photo of liason4realliason4real
    302 Posts

I loved Nash/Tess, unfortunately, Jess is so boring. 

6 Posts

[quote=liason4real]I loved Nash/Tess, unfortunately, Jess is so boring. 

[/quote]

Love Liason…always :), I think that the writers are writing a very weak Jessica. RC as head writer doesn’t  know how to write for Jessica/Tess like DH did. Jessica with some of Tess in her was not boring at all to me, I wish they would bring her back. Remember the helping Allsion escape storyline when she and natalie dressed up as nuns…lmao that was hiliarious.

179 Posts

Good for no good, I am sorry, but Ron did a great job with Mess this year… the alter-egos in the mirror, remember that? I am really sorry that you have lost Nash, also hope for you that he will come back to Daytime. 

Fact still remains that he wasn’t a core character, had very little history with the show and can for the life of me never be an option in replacing the rich history of Dorian and her girls. For me, he just isn’t that important to OLTL; whereas, the Cramer women are.

Who knows, maybe they may bring him back as a Ghost at sometime, Forbes as Nash is history.  Perhaps his twin or cousin come on the scene and give Brody a go for his money, that would be interesting. Wish you luck and sorry for your loss.

145 Posts

"If you ask me the only thing that is going to save OLTL is changing the writing team, they need to start writing for 18-49 viewers like myself (30/F). Last I checked OLTL hit a record low in that age group."

Yea it did, but I don’t think changing the writting team will help it, they do need to write better YA storylines, but that means ‘someone’ needs to stop peeing on the llanview trees for a bit.

Nash, love him or hate him, did not have a huge ‘Tina Lord’ or ‘Roger H" following, he has his fans, but his return alone would not bring back as many viewers as say RH.

Profile photo of east.westeast.west
    9 Posts

OMG Forbes/Nash was nothing special. If anything that couple along w/blah writing ate the show ala Zendall.

6 Posts

[quote=east.west]OMG Forbes/Nash was nothing special. If anything that couple along w/blah writing ate the show ala Zendall.[/quote]

I disagree, Forbes/Nash in my opinion was a better actor on the show then these dimwits that are on there now. What is eating the show is the current writing, do your homework east.west and compare the ratings from lets say 2 -3 years ago when we had Tash/Jash to now.

the thoery of opposites
    179 Posts

Jojo, the ratings in general are down trememdously across the board, all soaps are feeling the bite. I am just a bit miffed because you are calling for Nash to be returned. As far as I can see it, you got your wish a couple of weeks ago. He looked pretty smiley to me in the Napa Greenhouse, I especially loved when Jess knocked off his wig. Then the welcome party may not have enjoyed his return as much as us Mitch fans did, but still……………. Ron did bring him back and I am sorry for being macabré, but I hadn’t laughed so much till that moment. The next big kick was at Jared’s funeral, Mitch has thought about everyone. Since he has come back to our screens, no one has been left unturned or out… 

Ron Rocks!

145 Posts

LOL, i have to agree, Forbes is not the reason the ratings went down, the ratings went down because no one wants to watch this stuff anymore.

One life to live is a good soap, but it does have issues, Ron is a good writer, he is not ‘the BEST writer’ but he is doing a better job then most of the other writers, and unfortunately that is the ‘best’ we have.

179 Posts

@ Johnathon………………………. I LIKE!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.