Forums General Hospital Bring Melissa Archer On To General Hospital, I Have The Role Just For Her To Play
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Terry_GyimahTerry_Gyimah
    183 Posts

If anything GH needs to bring on Melissa Archer who plays Natalie Buchanan on One Life to Live, bring her over to General Hospital as a new character and I have the role just for her to play:

Melissa Archer would be playing the role of Felicia Hardaway, she would be Tracy’s long-lost daughter with that mobster husband that Tracy was married to from Tracy’s time in The City that soap opera which Tracy’s character was on

Tracy was married to the mobster Gino Soleito, and she ended up pregnant with his child but of course Tracy said she aborted her daughter, or that is what she had wanted us to believe

But Tracy did not abort her daughter, she gave her daughter up for adoption in order to protect her from her mobster father Gino Soleito, because she did not want her daughter growing up in that mobster lifestyle or being anywhere near her father because Tracy was afraid that if her daughter were raised by her mobster father, that she would end up being a target for mob violence, so of course Tracy gives her up for adoption after giving birth to her, so that way Gino her husband wouldn’t know that he even had a child because he was that dangerous.

Tracy’s daughter Felicia (Melissa Archer) has grown up with her adoptive family, the Hardaways who lived in Los Angeles, grew up happy and loved, but Felicia finds out that she is adopted of course and that her biological mother lives in Port Charles

So Felicia is on her way to Port Charles to confront her mother Tracy for pretty much giving her away at birth, and also to get answers about who she really is

Felicia (Melissa Archer) is a redhead, blue eyes just like Tracy, so it works for them to be mother and daughter and not only that but they have the same colouring too

Melissa Archer as a long-lost Quartermaine, this would only be a step in the right direction as far as expanding the Quartermaine family and restoring them back to their former glory of the 1980s and 1990s

Also not to mention if Melissa if she does play Tracy’s long lost daughter, and if John-Paul Lavoisier is indeed coming to General Hospital to play Dillon Quartermaine, they would be brother and sister again but the difference would be that it would be on General Hospital that they are playing siblings again

Dillon and Ned having a sister they never even knew about, a daughter Tracy gave away, it would make for a juicy storyline

Profile photo of rebeccarebecca
    5 Posts

Sorry but we do not need any more actors on GH and we really do not need any new characters either.Plus ALL of the actors on OLTL are not good enough to be on G.H anyway.None of them are as good as the actors on G.H and would not fit on the show.

Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

Oh! Great idea!!!:) Altho you said Felicia is a redhead just like Tracy. Tracy doesn’t have red hair. :)

Profile photo of MareziMarezi
    54 Posts

[quote=rebecca]Sorry but we do not need any more actors on GH and we really do not need any new characters either.Plus ALL of the actors on OLTL are not good enough to be on G.H anyway.None of them are as good as the actors on G.H and would not fit on the show.[/quote]

Well I was agreeing with you and then I thought, shoot Michael so needs a new love interest. Abby just needs to leave. Carly will need a new love interest as I can’t see her (LW) with Sonny and Sonny will need a new love interest as Brenda is leaving.

But I for sure do NOT want Melissa Archer on GH. Now I would like to see the actress that plays Annie on AMC on another soap. I think she is great.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.