Forums Talk Shows & Game Shows Can only start threads?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

I can’t reply to any posts on the forums or the main page. I can only start new threads. Help!

I think the error might have to do with the “captcha” thing as I notice you don’t need it to start threads. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

I would try contacting Luke or one of the other administrators.

2899 Posts

I did and it worked!

853 Posts

A-Crane,

Good to have you back online….. :beer: :beer:

2899 Posts

Thank you! It was upsetting not being able to chat on Matthew Ashford Day!!!

853 Posts

Well, I am glad you get to celebrate the return of your boy, Jack. I don’t really remember or know much about the Jack/Jennifer love story, but I am glad that Dena has done SOMETHING right finally. Hopefully, he will get a decent story.

2899 Posts

One of my earliest Days memories is Jack “kidnapping” Jennifer on her wedding day on a fire truck!

853 Posts

Wow, well I was a CBS boy back in the 90s. And during the brief period that I was watching DAYS consistently in the late 90s, I think Stephanie Cameron was playing the role of Jennifer and someone else was playing Jack. It might have been Mark Valley. Don’t remember. And I never really paid much attention to the Jack/Jennifer story. I ONLY focused on Kristen/Marlena/John (as well as Susan and her alters, of course!) and bits and pieces of the Hope/Billie/Franco/Bo quadrangle. And of course, Sami and Carrie fighting over Austin (back in the days when I cringed at the sight of Austin Peck’s “performances”).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.