Forums The Young and the Restless CBS’s Susan Lucci…IS MTS…Long Preview for Dec 23 Episode!!!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    957 Posts

Here we go Y&R fans true Bill fans will like this episode because of the flashbacks of 32 YEARS…MTS was 23 when started in 1978…our beloved vixen of CBSers.

Avatar of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Harlee–

Thanks for posting this! It really made me smile, and shows how humble, kind and funny Melody Thomas Scott is. Diva, my butt! Haters, please watch this and see what a kind woman she is.

957 Posts

Alston…you’re welcome, had to share when I found this ditty. I haven’t watched Y&R for 8 months now but sometimes for special events and being there for those exciting moments, fu*k Blood Countess Bell because it’s flashbacks of Bill’s Nikki Reed…I hope for early episode flashback would be “Paul & Nikki” getting the dog on and Nikki ends up with VD…sigh..but probably more on family…who cares I love my Nikki and she IS ALLOWED to be a diva..she has earned it…haters…sorry but the lovers out weigh you’all. ;)

Avatar of SwanQueen59SwanQueen59
    394 Posts

Harlee490-Thank you for the link to the lovely clip. I’ve been waiting for something like this to get me to actually watch Y&R instead of just turning it on out of reflex and having it as “background noise”. MTS is a treasured gift on this show…. 0:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.