Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    2905 Posts

Thank you Lord!!!

http://www.twitter.com/pepoduder

OMG this guy COULD NOT act….guess they are getting rid of him and bringing back Nathan for Melanie. Now we have our 6 firings: Carly, Vivian, Taylor, Quinn, Chloe, and Dario. Another good choice, Days!!!

I would still like to see Melanie, Daniel, Rafe, and Gabi fired, with Abby recast and Caroline, Abe and Roman moved to recurring. I would even move Maggie, Kate and Stefano to recurring if it meant saving more bucks.

Avatar of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

A-Crane,

Get ready to aim a tomato toward my private parts again :D , because I liked Francisco San Martin, who played Dario. I found him to be kinda cute and charming. Plus, he had sexy lips ;) . His acting was stiff and kinda awkward, but there was something about him I liked.

But DAYS does seem to be moving in the right direction. Maybe I will be able to invest in this show, since all my other soaps are dying, I will need a new soap to watch……….

prettyflower10001
    0 Posts

I found something odd about his face that I didn’t find appealing. I hate to sound mean! But he just wasn’t my type. Now Will on the other hand…young..blond…twinky…YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Avatar of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Yes, Chandler Massey is BEYOND yummy!! Now I must go engage in a VERY cold shower. See you in 10…. :D

220 Posts

HOT DAMN! I think it is time for Melanie to join him. Molly B. is simply awkward and Melanie has hardly any ties to Salem anymore. Buh-bye.

2905 Posts

They need to eliminate all of Dena Higley’s creations. I don’t want one trace of her left on this show!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.