Forums Days of Our Lives Days 2/6 preview and sneak!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    815 Posts

Days is about to get even hotter. As the secret contents of the lock box is revealed. Bo and Hope is in for a one. And so are John and Marlena. So check out the preview and sneak to get in on he action. http://bit.ly/xWQhYT

243 Posts

This is such a weak plot delevopment! I may be in the minority, but going back to the days of brain implants won’t improve ratings!

243 Posts

This is such a weak plot delevopment! I may be in the minority, but going back to the days of brain implants won’t improve ratings!

815 Posts

@akbad806: Yeah I was wondering and thinking something similar. Let’s hope hey don’t go too far with it.

406 Posts

I for one can not even figure out why this is a big deal. Ok so Hope and John are legally married. Well I would think there are divorce courts and lawyers to fix that. Then we can have two spashy weddings lol.
    As far as revisiting the mind control stuff, please please please the last one flubbed so bad, that one would think that we don’t need to see that anymore (Rafe and faux Rafe).
    I was dissappointed when I heard what was in the box, because I don’t EVEN think this is that big of a deal. Had it said oh and they have three kids together then that might have atleast been shocking. Had it talked about someone having murdered or embezzled something, then yeah that is a big deal but this seems such a small matter to me. And just a techincal issue.

957 Posts

Ugh! After getting the scoop from Mark about the “Princess Gina” of Hope & John s\l, I hope this new EP isn’t go too far, because Days has been so good of late. I been reading on other boards and PRAY this isn’t correct that rumor is EJ will be Hope & John’s love child. GOD! I really do hope that this is just a rumor and no truth in what I’m reading. John, OK he old enough to be John’s son, but Hope isn’t that old or is KA?

406 Posts

Well Harlee if EJ is Hope and John’s love child (which the way Stefano is moping around, something like that could have been in that envelope. It would make sense.) then EJ is NOT really EJ because Elvis John Dimera was born on the show to that dingy mother of his and as far as I know Stefano is the father of the baby. However if she switched him as a child and Alice was privy to that information, it is possible that EJ could be an imposter and really Hope and John’s baby. KA is turning 49. We do not know exactly how old EJ is, James Scott is 33. Technically speaking she could have given birth to a 33 year old but if we put EJ in his late 20s or even 30, that would have made Hope 19. Stranger things have happened. Even 16 years is alot of age difference when you consider some of the parent to children ages on soaps. There have been cases when there was no more the maybe 5 years difference between actors playing mother and son or whatever.
    Wouldn’t it get EJ’s goat if he found out he isn’t EJ Dimera? I almost think that would be fun! He is one of the poor Dimera’s instead lol and brother to Brady and Sean D! Although if he were to be John’s son instead, that would mean that EJ and Sami are cousins! His would be grandma was her grandpa’s sister! (little talked about fact but John and Sami are cousins as are John and EJ).

243 Posts

DAYS better not even retcon EJ as Hope and John’s son. That would be a major jump the shark move for the soap. Just when they are embracing character driven, realistic, compelling stories, they want to become “Passions” lite again. No, no, no! Why can’t people just stay related to who they are? “Days Of Our Lives” has done this terrible plot twist for years and it bites them in the ass every time. No more surprise kids! If you want conflict for Bo and Hope, bring back JT as a troubled teen.

And as for Stefano, his secret should be connected to Kristen so we can bring her back to Salem. If DAYS wants to revisit it’s campy past, Kristen Blake Dimera is the best place to start. I’d even suggest Kassie DePaiva or Catherine Hickland in the role.

406 Posts

agreed that the over use of surprise kids and adults who don’t know who they are is tired. But ya gotta admit that it would take that smirk off EJ if he actually found out he was a fake lol.

Avatar of SoapArmageddonSoapArmageddon
    391 Posts

Catherine Hickland might actually be pretty good as Kristen. She’s probably the only actress, other than Eileen D., that I would like to see do the roles of both Susan and Kristen.

And while I found the whole concept of Susan’s siblings being played by the same actress to be overkill, a rare glimpse now and then of them as played by Catherine might not be so bad.

the thoery of opposites
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.