Forums Days of Our Lives Days Predictions for 2010
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Hello all,

I am looking into my crystal ball and here’s what I see for 2010….

+ Days will be renewed for another season –> I expect NBC to pick up their option to air Days thru September 2011.

+ At least two veterans will be cut –> My theory: Peggy McCay bumped to recurring, James Reynolds written out

+ Nicholas Alamain recast –> With Carly and Vivian as important parts of the show again, I see Nikki coming back for these women to fight over now that Lawrence is dead

+ At least one surprising return –> One year ago, we never would’ve expected Carly and Vivian to be back. This year, I predict a brief return for Carrie and Austin.

Profile photo of JohnathonJohnathon
    145 Posts

I think the brief return for Carrie / Austin is a good bet, with the characters that are on canvas being there, and neither actor doing anything, a short Carrie / Austin stint where Carrie gets to share a sceen with her mother would be nice.

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Marlena’s not on the show.

(And before anyone says anything, yes, Anna is Carrie’s biological mother, but Marlena is Carrie’s true "mother figure")

Profile photo of JohnathonJohnathon
    145 Posts

LOL .

I know, I just want to make "someones" dream come true and have Anna and her Bio-mommie have a scene..

I would love for her "mother figure" to return! But i don’t see that happening.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.