Forums Days of Our Lives Days to air “special episode” on 9/23
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

From co-head writer Marlene McPherson’s Twitter: “Wrapping up old storylines air 8/19. So exciting. But the best is yet to come – our new stories! 9/26 -with a special episode on 9/23″

No idea what is planned for the “special episode”—if we’re to assume the fan faves return the week of the 26th, I’m betting the “special episode” will feature clips and flashbacks of these folks, explaining their significance to Salem, and perhaps recapping plots and getting returning or new fans up to date on what’s been going on.

Profile photo of Soap_StudSoap_Stud
    23 Posts

It would be cute to have Maggie, Caroline, and Julie sitting around at the Brady pub and dishing about the past and the present. I am excited about the “new Days” and I cannot wait to see which characters will return. There are a million rumors out there, but to my knowledge there hasn’t been anything official.

Profile photo of marknsprmomarknsprmo
    407 Posts

special as in say Victor and Maggie getting married special? That would be a guess.

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Probably not, a wedding is standard soap fare. “Special” usually means flashbacks or a stand-alone “concept” episode like tomorrow’s Fourth of July special.

407 Posts

have a good day everyone!

407 Posts

If something is special that means it USUALLY isn’t anything in particular. Because if it is “usual” then it isn’t “special”. And back in the day weddings were special. Just go look at Bo and Hopes wedding. In England. In a real church. With a 20000 dollar wedding dress. Yeah that was just standard stuff. Never mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.