Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of michaelsavellimichaelsavelli
    59 Posts

Daytime vet William deVry is headed for Port Charles. The actor confirmed on Facebook that he will be joining the cast of “GH” at the end of the month. deVry filled his fans in on what to expect by writing, “Finally!!! I just got word I can tell you I just finished my first day of work on ‘General Hospital.’ It is a contract role. Very rare these days indeed. And I come to town as the character of Derek Wells. Derek has an agenda, let me tell ya!!! First air date is July 30th. Very excited to finally be able to say it out loud!!!”

The Montreal born deVry will be familiar to many for playing Michael Cambias on “All My Children” and Storm Forrester on “The Bold And The Beautiful.” More recently, he has been appearing on Primetime in “Beauty And The Beast” and “Hemlock Grove.” Soaps.com is happy to welcome him to “General Hospital.”

Discover how you can help a former “GH” star in Kimberly McCullough To Direct Creve Coeur, MO. And then find out what happens when Jack hears about Kyle kissing Phyllis.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.