Forums The Young and the Restless Eddie Winslow Cast as Malcolm Winters
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MelodieMelodie
    24 Posts

A B S U R D!! Lord Have Merciful Jesus!

matealestlmo
    0 Posts

See I have never seen Malcolm, so I am looking forward to this, and I am happy to see that Eddie Winslow has a job LOL, anyways I am willing to give the boy a shot, he can’t be any worse then Mac can he?

Profile photo of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

I think Auntie Ri Ri lost a bet to Lynn Marie Latham.

Profile photo of Mike JubinvilleMike Jubinville
    9 Posts

I’m not familiar with his work either, so I have nothing to go on…except maybe the way he looks compared to Shemar…which is SO wrong!

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

This is the craziest news I have heard in a long time!  Darius McCrary is just not right for this part.  MAB has oifficially lost a fan in me with this move.  Lord knows who they would get to replace Victoria Rowell as Dru.

Profile photo of season1217season1217
    36 Posts

All I see is Darius as Eddie as Malcolm.

Profile photo of dmarexdmarex
    32 Posts

Complete failure at a recast. Camille St. Cyr needs to be fired.

Profile photo of CyberologistCyberologist
    78 Posts

I’m still waiting until he airs but its a real tough sell is my first impression…Shemar is Malcom he just is

and this this is  a hard re-cast…I don’t know what to say.  I’m still willing to give the man a chance.

Profile photo of JorpaJorpa
    72 Posts

Ok, I’ll have to admit that when I first heard of this I thought Jillian was talking about Edmund Winslow on twitter. LOL  When I actually learned what she and everyone else was talking about, I understood the shock. I was in shock myself to begin with. But I’m going to give him a chance, even though I think it’s rather drastic. I have no idea what MAB was thinking when she cast Darius as Malcom. As outrageous as this may sound, I think Jaleel White could do better…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.