Forums Days of Our Lives Farah Fath Returning?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

With OLTL ending in January, I wonder if Days will try to bring Farah Fath back as Mimi Lockhart. I was always a Mimi fan but I don’t really see a place for her on this show without Philip, Shawn, and Belle. Sure, Chloe’s around but I’m crossing my fingers she’ll be fired soon. ;-)

If Jay Johnson were staying as Philip, I’d like to see Mimi return and demand to see their child, Tyler, the one who was given up for adoption. They could also have Judi Evans play dual roles as both Adrienne and Bonnie Lockhart and reveal them to be long-lost twin sisters. That would make Mimi a Johnson and strengthen her ties to the show (Abby would be her cousin).

2899 Posts

Looks like Farah Fath is leaving OLTL in the coming weeks..wonder if the new writers will bring her back? If Mimi returns, I’d like to see her go after custody of Tyler, her son with Philip. And if her mother Bonnie turned out to be Adrienne’s long-lost twin sister, Mimi would be further connected to the Kiriakis family as well as to Jack and Abby.

2899 Posts

I always wanted a Mimi/Brady hook-up so I’d like to see that. Most soap stars return to their old stomping ground after their current show is axed (see Crystal Chappell and Gina Tognoni), so it makes sense that if she ends up on another soap, it’ll be this one. And as I said, Mimi wouldn’t be a pointless character if she’s Abby’s and Sonny’s cousin.

Days is in desperate need of more BRADYS!!! Seriously, they need to bring on Andrew and Jeannie and re-cast Eric.

Profile photo of jockteen10jockteen10
    45 Posts

I hope Farah isn’t returning to Days. Mimi isn’t an important character and never was as much as I liked her. DOOL needs to get rid of a lot pointless characters and bring in characters that are Hortons and Bradys (especially Hortons).

Profile photo of DyllanDyllan
    222 Posts

Oh HELL NO to Farah Fath coming back to Days. I hated Mimi and Farah Fath has not improved her acting. However, I can see her coming back and for some reason I see Jason Cook coming back as Shawn.

2899 Posts

Shawn and Belle should never return unless they can get back Jason Cook AND Kirsten Storms.

I like Farah Fath—Mimi is not the kind of role that needs a trained thespian like Meryl Streep to play it.

Profile photo of DyllanDyllan
    222 Posts

You may not need the talent of Meryl Streep, but I think the person playing Mimi needs to have more talent than Carrot Top and that is not Farah Fath. She’s horrendous. I can see the guy playing Rex, coming back to play Philip. Booo!

Speaking of Days, AC, do you know if Crystal Chappell is leaving?

2899 Posts

Personally I’ve always enjoyed Farah Fath. She was one of my faves of the teen scene from 1999-2002. She and Mimi are just so much more tolerable than, for example, that tramp Chloe Lane!

Crystal tweeted from her husband’s phone that Days opted not to renew her contract: https://twitter.com/#!/michaelsabatino/status/76046400751808513

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.