Forums General Hospital GH: 11/24 Will Johnny reveal Olivia’s secret to Sonny?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

Will Johnny reveal Olivia’s secret to Sonny? Johnny and Olivia are one of GH’s best couples IMO.

224 Posts

If Franco kisses Maxie let me know what I miss…going to be away from the computer for a half hour and won’t be able to catch the part I miss until tonight.

Profile photo of discodandiscodan
    70 Posts

"Her name was Vanessa…"

Marcil? LOL

Profile photo of JohnathonJohnathon
    145 Posts

I really hope that Johnny reveals everything, but I seriously doubt that will happen anytime soon ( i am spoiler free so it might i guess).

224 Posts

Sonny to Dante: "Can you imagine your own kid investigating you?" Famous last words.

Profile photo of troymccluretroymcclure
    49 Posts

[quote=Luke Kerr]If Franco kisses Maxie let me know what I miss…going to be away from the computer for a half hour and won’t be able to catch the part I miss until tonight.[/quote]
    Oh, they kissed alright, right after Maxie tore open his shirt.  He then removed her dress and carried her to the table for some…bonding.

Fraxie…so so hot!  Oh why do I have to start shipping a couple that will never be?  Oh well, if it breaks up Spixie, I’m happy.

Profile photo of meganamegana
    28 Posts

I will agree, that Franco is very sexy. It is how he delivers his lines.  I don’t know about his chemistry with Maxie, though. As much as I like her, she came across more like a little girl than a woman who could match him. Just my opinion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.