Forums General Hospital GH 11/30 – It’s Franco-licious Monday!
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

The post-Thanksgiving episode BEGINS with special guest star James Franco, guest star Marchas Thomason, Dancing with the Stars’ Kelly Monaco & Monavie’s Steve Burton….

Discuss it all, people! Discuss!

171 Posts

Maxie used to be a MUCH better liar and secret keeper….now, she’s all "I left my panties on the Pineapple Express!"

171 Posts

How stupid is Lew Lew at this point? Seriously, she DOESN’T know that Sonny has killed or had people killed? Who does Lew Lew think Sonny is? Donny Osmond? (Who I am sure has put a contract out on a couple of Mormons in his day)…..Oh, Lewww Lewww

171 Posts

Wow, they built a whole kitchen set for Kelly’s just so Sonny could feel up Olivia’s booty. The building code inspector should have that place condemned!

171 Posts

Nikolas done turned Elizabeth out so much, she wants the sell her house! That’s what they mean by "puttin it on her"! When Lucky finds out, it’s really going to be a mortgage meltdown!

171 Posts

Are they REALLY calling Elizabeth a "whore"/"prostitute"? Are they really going there? Is that why Elizabeth had that daydream where Lucky busts her out for "only having sex with men who pay for it"?

I joke, but there is a serious undercurrent here that I find a bit disturbing, i.e. that a rape survivor would be so explicitly painted in such a light especially with the man who helped her through that trauma…

Profile photo of poodly56poodly56
    1 Posts

Um, r u talking about Leslie Lu, aka LuLu Spencer? Or was "Lew Lew" a play on words?

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

[quote=J Bernard Jones] Are they REALLY calling Elizabeth a "whore"/"prostitute"? Are they really going there? Is that why Elizabeth had that daydream where Lucky busts her out for "only having sex with men who pay for it"?

I joke, but there is a serious undercurrent here that I find a bit disturbing, i.e. that a rape survivor would be so explicitly painted in such a light especially with the man who helped her through that trauma…
    [/quote]

I agreee…we know that Elizabeth isn’t a whore or a prostitute and watching those scenes was just painful.

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

Did you see the look on Dante’s face? oh boy….what’s he going to do when he fins out Sonny is his father? LOL

171 Posts

My theory is that every time Sonny cooks, a Port Charles woman gets pregnant. With that chili, Olivia might have triplets or maybe quintuplets, if he puts enough "chili powder" in it.

the thoery of opposites
    Profile photo of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1035 Posts

Lizard may not be a "wh*re" but she is more of a HO than most of the chicklets in pc and lets see now, Lucky pays for her kids even though they arent his, Jax turned her into his own "Wombs are Us" store, Jason gave her cash and a house (which she readily took) and now here is nik offering her money. HMMMMMM

She was raped and that was HORRIBLE but being the victim of a violent crime doesnt turn someone in to a saint.  I dont understand what that tragedy has to do with this particular storyline.

Profile photo of troymccluretroymcclure
    49 Posts

I loved Lucky callin g Liz a ho not because I think she deserves it (although she does) but it was hella funny.lol

Sonny and Olivia cooking was so darn boring, I about fell asleep watching talk about peppers and oregano. snoozefest.

Franco is such a romantic (joke), telling MT’s character: "let’s get it over with" (sex) .LOL

GH is so extremely sexist but I’m kinda loving it.

Profile photo of GossipGirlGossipGirl
    178 Posts

Franco looked even hotter today and I didn’t think that was possible!

I thought Lulu and Dante would be a good couple, but now I wish he had let her die in that basement a few weeks ago. She acts like she’s surprised that Sonny isn’t in the coffee business. And I hate that they have Dante waffling on turning Sonny in.

Profile photo of troymccluretroymcclure
    49 Posts

[quote=GossipGirl]Franco looked even hotter today and I didn’t think that was possible!

I thought Lulu and Dante would be a good couple, but now I wish he had let her die in that basement a few weeks ago. She acts like she’s surprised that Sonny isn’t in the coffee business. And I hate that they have Dante waffling on turning Sonny in.[/quote]

I agree with everything you wrote GG.
    Franco looked even hotter today that the previous week.
    I wanted to like Dante and Lulu but she is friggin’ stupid and I’m so over them.

Profile photo of MareziMarezi
    54 Posts
    She was raped and that was HORRIBLE but being the victim of a violent crime doesnt turn someone in to a saint.  I dont understand what that tragedy has to do with this particular storyline.

You know how much I hate the Liz character (being nice here) and I have to add that I agree that was horrible what Liz went through but that has nothing  absolutely nothing to do with if she is sexing up two guys at once. Because she is having doubts about who she loves, who she loves to sex up, who she should or should not be with is no reason to even shine the light on "her rape". 

Did anyone blame her rutting around with Jason and Lucky at the same time on her being raped. No. Now all of  a sudden it is bad to say that because Liz called herself a whore and now the rape is brought up and we should let her actions  "slide" (and she said it and people are just repeating her words LOL)

I just feel it is wrong to put a spin on her actions now and say because she was raped she can get away with being "fickle" to put a nice word to it. She did it and doing it because she wanted to not because she was raped 10  or so years ago. She carried on with Jason and Lucky at the same time because she wanted to and not because she was raped.

She said she is a whore because she either feels like one or is thinking Lucky or everyone will think that once it is know she is "fickling" (LOL) two different men at the same time again. Being raped has nothing to do with her screwing around at this time. IMO (anyway this is what I am understanding from the posts, if I misunderstood the posts then just ignore my posts)

Profile photo of CyberologistCyberologist
    78 Posts

I am not feeling Dante w/LuLu I can watch them though for awhile until she gets all smug, pompous and arrogant then I have to change the channel.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.