Forums General Hospital GH 12/1 Jason Confronts Maxie about Franco
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    222 Posts

This is going to be good. Jason confronts Maxie about her Franco pictures!

145 Posts

*dances* The end of SPIXIE!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeee be the end of spixie!

145 Posts

LOL thats true, but knowing Sonny he will just have fake divorce papers sent and break up that way LOL.

Avatar of troymccluretroymcclure
    49 Posts

[quote=Johnathon]*dances* The end of SPIXIE!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeee be the end of spixie!
    [/quote]

I sure as heck hope this is the end of Spixie.

145 Posts
    I sure as heck hope this is the end of Spixie.

LOL I know it’s just the M&M fan in me, hey if all the Liarson fans can root for the end of JaSam then dang it i can root for the end of Spixie!

Avatar of blackjack21blackjack21
    5 Posts

why does no one like spixie? i thought they were fine enough. there are plenty of guys for maxie, what are they going to do with spinelli?

i never thought they’d last forever, but i didn’t think they’d implode 8 weeks after their none wedding.

i’m sorry to say that i haven’t been watching for awhile – very busy – nothing against the show. is there any way maxie was drugged and that will be the scapegoat?

Avatar of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1038 Posts

J – one thing to consider…..and I think this is true for Jason and Lizard too – ending Spixie wont necessarily lead to M&M any more than ending Jasam would lead to him slumming with Lizard again.  Should spixie end I think we will get Luxie or JoMax.  It seems clear to me that Lucky will be without a love interest once IckyNiz gets outted, Johnny will be without a love interest once Solivia happens, and Matt is in the short term going to be involved in the scrubs lisa mess.  Plus I dont think tptb value JC as much as they do JJ or BB.

82 Posts
    i’m sorry to say that i haven’t been watching for awhile – very busy – nothing against the show. is there any way maxie was drugged and that will be the scapegoat?

Doubtful.  She has complete recollection of the event, and nothing seemed off w/r/t her appearance, the way it was clear that BooLoo was acting different.  Nope, IF they go the drugging route, it will be an obvious rewrite.

54 Posts

[quote=samrocks]

Doubtful.  She has complete recollection of the event, and nothing seemed off w/r/t her appearance, the way it was clear that BooLoo was acting different.  Nope, IF they go the drugging route, it will be an obvious rewrite.

[/quote]

She knew all along what was happening. Franco put the cloth around her eyes in the limo, he helped her to lay on the floor, he told her not to move so much, they talked as he was taking pictures, she figured out what he was doing, stood up and slapped him, then she put the cloth on his eyes and said it was his turn. She knew what she was doing. She wanted to get him to do whatever for Crimson and she had sex with him and then he dumps her off on the street. (LMAO)

But  I already read what her "explanation is"  and she will come up with a whopper to tell Spin.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.