Forums General Hospital GH before the mob!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of david46208david46208
    821 Posts

In this clip listed below you can remember how GH was before it became All Sonny’s Children and something it would be nice to get back to before fans see that final beep in the emergency room. You know what I mean:

Int.: Emergency Room

(GH is on the operating table as we hear the sounds.)

Beep…Beep…Beep…Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyways the clips show’s when the show had some good diversity and was really about the hospital!

Can you see where some of these actors ended up on other soaps later?

Profile photo of SwanQueen59SwanQueen59
    397 Posts

Hi David. Thank you for the link. I wasn’t a regular viewer during this period but I certainly remember John Bernadino when I would watch with my Grandmother in the late 60’s/early 70’s. Most of what I’m familiar with now is so mob-centric that seeing this is like an electric shock. Now that Garin Wolf is heading up the writing team I hope we’ll see a return to this type of real story telling. Again, thank you. 0:)

Profile photo of david46208david46208
    821 Posts

@SwanQueen59: You welcome. I try to find what I can. It takes a search but you end up finding some good clips from the past. Now if they can get back to this style of writing then it would be the best and might it give several more years on the air. But that is just a dream.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.