Forums General Hospital GH could hire some OLTL actors
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Terry_GyimahTerry_Gyimah
    183 Posts

Since One Life to Live is now officially off the air, or it will be come January, there are going to be at least a few actors from One Life to Live who could really use having some work, and some of them could realistically end up here on General Hospital, some of them could wind up on Young and the Restless, some could end up on Bold and the Beautiful or some of them could end up on Days of Our Lives, well the actors who I would want here on General Hospital are, well 3 actors from One Life to Live and they are:

1) Jerry Ver Dorn who plays Clint Buchanan on One Life to Live, as a re-cast Jimmy Lee Holt, Edward’s illegitimate son and Tracy’s half-brother Jimmy Lee, who is Edward’s only son that he has left that is alive because Edward’s other sons Bradley Ward and Alan are dead, Jimmy Lee is alive, and it is about time Jimmy Lee Holt comes home to Port Charles to interact with his Quartermaine family especially his dad Edward, his sister-in-law Monica, and his half-sister Tracy but also Jimmy Lee meets his nephew Jason and his nephew Jason’s wife Sam, and his great-nephew Michael, but also Jimmy Lee can take over ELQ.

2) Bree Williamson who plays Jessica Buchanan on One Life to Live, she comes over to General Hospital to play Jimmy Lee Holt’s daughter, Edward’s granddaughter and Tracy’s niece, and with BW on the show as a Quartermaine she can be paired up with Lucky or even Johnny

3) Roger Howarth who plays Todd Manning on One Life to Live, as a long-lost Cassadine who is a new character, and with Roger’s Cassadine character he can be paired up with any one of the women on the show like Kate, Olivia, Elizabeth even or even Maggie

183 Posts

Trevor St. John as A.J. Quartermaine back from the dead but with a new face, plastic surgery

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

I’d rather see them play their OLTL characters on GH. Remember, these shows take place in the same fictional universe. They NEED to hire Robin Strasser as DOCTOR Dorian Lord to become the new chief of staff at GH!

183 Posts

[quote=Spacebook1]I’d rather see them play their OLTL characters on GH. Remember, these shows take place in the same fictional universe. They NEED to hire Robin Strasser as DOCTOR Dorian Lord to become the new chief of staff at GH![/quote]

Can you imagine Todd Manning going up against Sonny Corinthos

And or Victor Lord Jr. going up against Jason Morgan

Jack Manning would make a great love interest for Kristina

Aubrey/Christine would make a great love interest for Lucky

183 Posts

Terri Conn as Sarah Webber, Steve Webber & Elizabeth’s sister, Cam & Aiden’s aunt and as Lucky & Nikolas’ ex Sarah, TC with her in this role she can have chemistry with Lucky, or even Ethan or even Johnny or even the new guy Ewen Keenan

And John-Paul Lavoisier who plays Rex on One Life to Live, as a re-cast Dillon Quartermaine, Tracy’s son and Edward’s grandson, Dillon the film buff and he had a child with Lulu but Lulu aborted it, and with JPL in the role of Dillon, he can have chemistry with Lulu, or even Maxie or they have Dillon come back with his girlfriend who will be a new character and she will be played by Farah Fath

Profile photo of acespenceracespencer
    16 Posts

I have been scratching my head on to whom needs to come to Port Charles from Lanview and who doesn’t. I would say that Jerry as Jimmy Lee would be interesting and could work on many levels.

I feel that a better choice would be for the Buchannons to simply come to Port Chuck and try and take over ELQ. Let Jax be behind it all! LOL!

Bo and John Vs Sonny and Anthony would be a hoot! Nora as DA with Mac as the Mayor! Go PCPD!

Star as Star with Blair as Blair and Todd as Todd!

I would love to see Rex as Dillion!

The top five that will or could very well end up in some capacity on GH are:
    Michael Easton
    Kristen Alderson -Kristina
    Eddie Alderson – Morgan
    Roger Howardth = Character TBD
    Ted Knight – Lorenzo Alcazar

183 Posts

[quote=acespencer]I have been scratching my head on to whom needs to come to Port Charles from Lanview and who doesn’t. I would say that Jerry as Jimmy Lee would be interesting and could work on many levels.

I feel that a better choice would be for the Buchannons to simply come to Port Chuck and try and take over ELQ. Let Jax be behind it all! LOL!

Bo and John Vs Sonny and Anthony would be a hoot! Nora as DA with Mac as the Mayor! Go PCPD!

Star as Star with Blair as Blair and Todd as Todd!

I would love to see Rex as Dillion!

The top five that will or could very well end up in some capacity on GH are:
    Michael Easton
    Kristen Alderson -Kristina
    Eddie Alderson – Morgan
    Roger Howardth = Character TBD
    Ted Knight – Lorenzo Alcazar[/quote]

Kristen Alderson I can’t see her as Kristina at all, Kristina needs to look more Latino, and Kristen Alderson doesn’t have the right look for Kristina when you really think about it, she’s blonde and she has green eyes, so it wouldn’t work.

Now a great Kristina re-cast would be Brittany Underwood who played Langston Wilde on One Life to Live, if anything she has more of the right look as Kristina.

Michael Easton if he were on the show on GH, I would want them to make him a new character, perhaps him coming on to the show as a cop at the PCPD or make him a doctor on staff at GH or have him come on as a hotshot attorney

Roger Howarth if he were on GH, I would want him to be a Cassadine because he has the overall look of a Cassadine and not only that but he does dark and brooding really well, perhaps he comes on as Valentin Cassadine or another new Cassadine that no one ever knew existed, perhaps he comes on as Tony Cassadine’s son or as Victor Cassadine’s son

Ted King as Lorenzo Alcazar all day

Eddie Alderson with him as Morgan Corinthos, that I can actually see

But who I want on here is Terri Conn, with her on GH, she could have chemistry with any one of the men that they put her in scenes with

Profile photo of Angie LucyAngie Lucy
    64 Posts

Bring on Ilene Kristen as Roxanne Balsom. We never see the PC ladies getting their hair done. It’s unnatural. Let’s have a new branch of Foxy Roxy’s so Alexis, Dianne, and the like can have some place for ladies’ day out. I can just see Roxy interacting with Tracy and Edward, Luke, and Coleman!

183 Posts

I know this is going to be an out of the box pick, and I know he isn’t an OLTL actor, but I believe with him on the show on GH in this role, he could really flourish

Jeff Branson who plays Ronan Malloy on Y & R, as Jimmy Lee Holt’s son, making Jeff a Quartermaine, as a new made up Q who comes on to the canvas would be something

And with Jeff Branson’s character they can pair him up with Elizabeth, Maxie, or even Lulu’s character

Profile photo of liason4realliason4real
    302 Posts

IMO RC and FV need to take a long look at the characters currently on GH and then clean house before bringing on any new actors.

the thoery of opposites
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.