Forums General Hospital GH: Johnny just found out about Dante…
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

So who does this leave that DOESN’T know Dante’s identity?  I think this is going to be good.

Profile photo of J Bernard JonesJ Bernard Jones
    171 Posts

Without benefit of spoilers, I LITERALLY gasped when they panned down to Johnny overhearing loud ass Lew Lew screaming Dante’s identity on the friggin docks! LOL

Profile photo of discodandiscodan
    70 Posts

Just throwing it out there… that scene on Friday with Olivia should be his emmy submission. Brandon Barash was that good.

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

I totally agree! Brandon Barash should submit that as his Emmy scene. It was fantastic!

Profile photo of JohnathonJohnathon
    145 Posts

I wish I was shocked by this, but EVERYONE and their mother knows but Sonny, it just gets seriously old when the SAME thing is discussed but guess what its a ‘secret’

So if we are going to follow the GH ‘secret’ line of things, then Dante’s storyline is about to slow down to a crawl, people will forget he exist, and next year when a role is recast then all the sudden we will remeber that he exist :) LOL, sorry still bitter over the whole GV/JJ Lucky thing and how now out of nowhere Cameron and Jake are being mentioned all the time lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.