Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1037 Posts

I thought I would create a thread for us to discuss spoilers on the internet.

Rumors from daytime dish in bold

Franco has been watching Jason for years and has learned a big secret about someone close to him – but NOT Sam, Carly or Sonny
    Who could it be and what would the secret be??  THe only other person close to him is Spinnelli

Spinelli finds out this week that Maxie was unfaithful and Spin will confront Franco.

Lute ILY in January

JaSam ILYs before Christmas

WOO HOO.  SID is saying that "Franco’s fascination with Jason will end up threatening Sam and Jason’s relationship in a dangerous way," Guza previews cryptically. "Once they are able to overcome the situation, their romance will continue to heat up in 2010." Could there be a wedding in the works? "We are invested in this couple and plan to explore all the stages of a relationship with them," he says."

1037 Posts

Daytime dish says Franco slits Ronnies THROAT, but its not fatal.  Medianet has photos up of Ronnie in the hospital and Franco visiting him.  WOW>

Profile photo of ahanshewahanshew
    353 Posts

Thanks for posting EET.

If Franco has been watching Jason for years, he may very well know that Jake is his.  TPTB have been holding on to that card for too long.

Glad to hear that Lulu and Dante might be in for the long haul.  This is has been the best pair up for JMB, including Logan IMO.

1037 Posts

Actually Samis is now saying the rumor is that the secret IS about Lizard!!  Could the paternity secret really be about to come out!!

I also saw someing on DD that will make you happy – she will be front and center through all of 2010

matealestlmo
    0 Posts

If she’s still ho-ing around w/Nik, I don’t want her to be front and center.  LOL…  I’m not a huge fan of Elizabeth’s.  I just like her with Jason.

As for RH, good for her for finally getting decent screen time and hopefully a decent storyline.  If a lot of it happens to be with her brother though, I’m all for it.  Scott Reeves, le sigh….

1037 Posts

Loving him.  I had seen a few rumors that he might be for Alexis, but now I am seeing mostly that until he gets a contract, he is mostly just for fussing with Patrick and listening the lizard.  I hope they put him on contract soon (and I really hope he uses those golden pipes at a karoke night YUM)

I also saw something on dd about tptb thinking about bring back ned in the form of Kurt Mckinney and maybe reviving Alexis and Ned.  HMMMM.  I like the idea of more Qs, but I cant see them bringing back someone as an add when they just added a bunch of folks this year.

Profile photo of JALADYJALADY
    1 Posts

[quote=ahanshew]Thanks for posting EET.

If Franco has been watching Jason for years, he may very well know that Jake is his.  TPTB have been holding on to that card for too long.

Glad to hear that Lulu and Dante might be in for the long haul.  This is has been the best pair up for JMB, including Logan IMO.
    [/quote]

Yea notice they are not in none of his Pictures

1037 Posts

Couple more out there

The Lisa Patrick story will be a Fatal Attraction kind of thing and the first clue is going to be her upcoming reaction to finding out Robin is HIV Positive.

Carly gets tied up by Franco, Lulu and Sam also taken by the madman and Lulu is presumed dead.

Claudia’s body is no longer in the grave where Max, Milo and Jason left it

Wubs is reporting KMc and JP have both signed new 3 year contracts with an 18 month out.

Wubs also hints that there will be a riff in the Franco storyline based on 7.  If Claudia’s head turns up in a box I swear…..

353 Posts

OMG, boiling bunnies and heads in boxes.  EEEKKKKK!!!!

Totally forgot about SR and that country gig.  Yes, would love to hear him sing on karaoke night!!!  He needs a contract.  Too hot to waste!

1037 Posts

Do you remember the severed head in the trash bin during the decker and dawn storyline? So its not like GH hasnt gone there before

the thoery of opposites
    353 Posts

My GH watching in the 90’s was sporadic (college and working full time).  I remember Decker, but not Dawn.

I have no idea if this has been talked about before, but I think it’s so funny that Sonny’s new office is attached to an Italian restaurant.  AND that he has the head of a horse on his credenza!  Guza has ripped from the Godfather before, but this just cracked me up!

Profile photo of season1217season1217
    36 Posts

[quote=ahanshew]Guza has ripped from the Godfather before[/quote]

What do you mean before?! Try everyday! Kristina in the role of Connie, Kiefer as Carlo and Michael as Sonny.

Profile photo of blackjack21blackjack21
    5 Posts

eet – this is a great idea! thanks for thinking of it.

so glad KMc and JP have signed new contracts! i love them!

353 Posts

Season, I have not seen the Godfather in it’s entirety since the mid 90’s, so I had no clue about the references you made.  LOL…  I try to avoid it at all costs as any time that it is on TV, my husband HAS to turn it on!

1037 Posts

So today soaptownusa is saying that Alexis has a doozy of a secret locked in her memory about Valentin, but they refer to him as her cousin – I thought he was Mikos’s kid which would make them half siblings or am I wrong.

Sami’s said Franco put something in Jason’s PH.  HMMM???  I am thinking maybe a bug??

Lisa kisses Patrick, Patrick says punch buggy no punch back, (actually he just doesnt return the kiss LOL)

Will Lucky be walking in on ICKY NIZ>  I have seen that rumor as well as the rumor that LL2 makes it all the way to the alter before he finds out his intended is a ho’!   I hope Regan tells us soon which it will be.

Sam spends christmas with the Davis clan!! HOORAY.

JaSam ILY coming.  Jason tells her he remembers her saying it in Mexico. She doesnt believe he means his ILY but he convinces her.

GHOFS  Mac kisses Alexis under the mistletoe!!  WOO HOO http://www.ghofs.net/

Also check out the Dante+ Jason promo.  Good stuff

Profile photo of cookooclockcookooclock
    409 Posts

Wow…thanks EET. I had never thought about Focus Groups for GH. It makes me sick to my stomach that Olivia might have tested well, I hate her with everyone. Even next to Jax he doesn’t seem as bad. LOL I can’t lie, I squealed when Kate showed up at Jakes, they mentioned her the day before but I thought it would be like the Art Gallery Showing when they kept talking about her, but she never appeared. Color me surprised!

Profile photo of sassysdreamssassysdreams
    237 Posts

Ok EET I found you!

The spoiler I read suggests that Lulu is killed by Franco and is "presumed" dead.  I hope that it’s not true unless it’s a set up by Dante and Lucky.  But the spoiler says that Dante doesn’t believe Lulu is really dead and that Liz tries to comfort Lucky so I’m not sure if there’s anything to this spoiler or not.

1037 Posts

Sassy I think they will think she is dead but Dante will rescue her…just a guess but thats what I took from the "presumed dead" stuff

I hope people post what the read elsewhere in this thread so that we can discuss til Regan is ready to be full time again.  I figure maybe between all of us we can separate some of the wheat from the chaffe so to speak.

cookoo – I went to GHFCW last June and Olivia got a huge response from the crowd (even won an award)  I think there was something appealing in the idea that a 40ish woman could hook a young stud like Johnny, but IMHO I think having her then shit on the relationship is what really lost any appeal to the character.  Add that to those that hated her right out of the gate for so obviously transplanting kate and ….well I think its now a big problem.

353 Posts

Sam an inbred Cassadine, now it all makes sense.  LOL… 

Do focus groups consist of current GH viewers or non-viewers?  If it’s non-viewers, it makes sense that Solivia did well.  MB/Sonny is very charming and those dimples are irresistable.  (Umm, we know better!)  I still love Johnny with Olivia.  I am kind of over her whining about Dante.

I am hoping that Ethan is the one to come to Kristina’s rescue.   Their relationship will most likely be a big brother/little sister type of thing, but I think they have great chemistry.

Has anyone seen anything else about Dr. Weber?  I need more SR in my life! 

1037 Posts

I saw conflicting things about SLW – the first was that he was a potential love interest for Alexis, the second that he was solely there to fight with Patrick and provide Lizards POV during the ickyniz storyline and that until GH decides to put him on contract their would be no love interest.   I think the latter SOUNDS closer to correct.

WOW thats sad – if Sam is an inbred Cassadine that just means that even an inbred is more moral, beautiful, fun, and competent that Eliesalot.  Maybe thats why the flo’ ho is losin her fool mind.

237 Posts

"WOW thats sad – if Sam is an inbred Cassadine that just means that even an inbred is more moral, beautiful, fun, and competent that Eliesalot.  Maybe thats why the flo’ ho is losin her fool mind."

EET – You do make me laugh.  I hadn’t heard the rumor where her father might also be a Cassadine but I doubt it.  I agree with what you said though.   

I have heard more rumors about Franco kidnapping Lulu and that Dante doesn’t believe she’s dead but others are mourning her death.  Hopefully Dante rescues her!  It also said that Franco takes Carly but Jason gets her back and Jax wants to take the family out of the country because of it.  The rumor also said that Franco is planning on killing someone for every person that Jason killed until he kills Jason.  The guy is a total nut job but I hope this isn’t really the way the storyline is going to go.     

353 Posts

Kidding aside, I am looking forward to Sam finding out who her father is.  I have always wondered why this was not explored a couple of years ago when Sam found out Alexis was her mother.  Alexis knows who it is, so why didn’t she just tell Sam?  I am hoping for a good shocking storyline with this one.

Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

sassydreams- You made me LOL with that comment about "inbred" Sam being better than Liz!  I agree completely and that made my day!  THANK YOU!!

1037 Posts

AHANSHEW may I just say that I FLOVE your new avatar.  My goodness does that blue background make Steve’s eyes really POP.  HOT DAMN!!!

FFIT…that was my line!!!  Ahanshew was joshin about inbred Cassadine so I had to volly back (all in good fun though)

Sassy I saw that one too

The rumor also said that Franco is planning on killing someone for every person that Jason killed until he kills Jason.  The guy is a total nut job but I hope this isn’t really the way the storyline is going to go.     

But my question is how many people has Jason killed??  We know he loves Sam, Lizard, Jake, Carly, Michael, Morgan, Sonny, Spinelli, Monica, Bernie, Max and Milo.  One could make the case that by extention he also cares for Lulu, Maxie Kristina, Molly, Alexis, Dante, Johnny, Cam and Edward.

I would have to assume Jason has killed more than 20 people over the course of the last ten years – he just killed 3 in the alley way, Lorenzo, all the Russians in the cabin – we are almost to ten and thats without much thought??  If thats it, I think it could be interesting.

Would love to see Jason make some real changes so he could claim Jake AND have a miracle baby with Sam (eventually)

Sassy I hope to heck you are right about Sam’s daddy not being a cassadine. I was so sad when Alexis said he was evil because my dream scenario was always that Sam was the daughter of either Robert Scorpio, Sean Donnolly or Jeff Webber (in that order of preference.)  If its someone gross I am going to GRRRRR, but Iam looking forward to that story.

1037 Posts

Hey Sami’s just posted this!!!

I Love You’s? Jason does say it first and he tells Sam that when he told her he loved her in Mexico he knew what he was saying. He thought he might not make it from the gunshot wounds, and didn’t want to hurt her if he didn’t make it

As a JaSam fan the burning question I want answered is WHEN did Jason start loving Sam again (or better yet hopefully he confesses he never stopped).  This is what I MUST know…and I want them to have a discussion about what happened in the past – esp. Jason lying to her at Lizard’s insistence.  Sam has apologized repeatedly about Jake and obviously that was much worse than lying, but Jason broke trust first and I want to hear him address that in some way.

353 Posts

EET – Thanks!  I decided it was time to change the picture.  I’d grown tire of people say that Liz is my girl.  LOL…  Do you know how hard it is to find a picture of SB where he is smiling?  Seriously, NON-EXISTANT!

My vote for Sam’s dad is Sean Donnelly.  There is not enough angst between Sam and Robin for TPTB to consider making them related.  Is Rick Liz’s dad (don’t remember)?  That could be interesting if Sam and Liz were siblings.  It would be fun to witness…

1037 Posts

Jeff Webber is Rick Webbers brother and yes, JEFF is Lizard’s mom.  I wouldnt mind seeing that, esp. if they really played up the SLW or Sarah in the middle aspect.  My dream for Robert was that he would find a way to strong arm Jason out of the mob and into the WSB, in essence making JaSam the 2008 version of Robert and Anna!!

1037 Posts
    299 Posts

EET-  OOPS!  Sorry I attributed your wonderful comment to sassydreams.  That’s what I get for trying to read too fast!  I thought it was HILARIOUS.  Also, I think it might’ve been you on the other thread that called Liz an "Easy Bake Oven".  Once again I LMAO!   Since you appear to be online right now, maybe YOU an answer a question for me that’s bugging the CRAP out of me!  Awhile back it was mentioned that Dante and Sonny have BROWN eyes…I know DZ has brown eyes, but Dante’s eyes have ALWAYS looked BLUE to me.  Have I gone colorblind or what!?

1037 Posts

Definately brown

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=88635903088#/photo.php?pid=30400071&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=88635903088&id=1348675020

I think EBO was from Samrocks.  One of these days I think someone on the Great Sam vs. Liz debate thread is going to have to write up a comprehensive list of all the nicknames.

237 Posts

EET – Alexis supposedly had sex with a fellow student at her boarding school in America.  At least that’s what I think I remember her saying way back when.  So it couldn’t be Robert or Sean because they’re much older then her and neither was attending her American boarding school.  Of course the writers can rewrite history any way they want so who knows what they’ll come up with.  An older father is fine but I would hate to think that she’s the child of incest.  Since Alexis never revealed to Sam who her father is it could be absolutely anyone.  It should be an interesting storyline.  If she ended up related to Robin that would be ok but I don’t want her to be related to Liz.  That would just put more of Liz on our screens. 

I think there are even more people Jason has killed over the years.  Remember Nico and Many Ruiz?  And don’t forget the thugs in the church with Faith Roscoe.  Also the shoot out he was in with Johnny.  It seems that Sonny’s only way to deal with a problem is to have someone killed so the list is probably longer then we’re remembering.

I agree with you about the talk being necessary between Jason and Sam if they plan to further their relationship.  I’m looking forward to it.  And I continue to hope for a miracle baby for those two.  It’s happened before on GH and other soaps, so why not for them?  I think that would be the game changer for Jason, especially after seeing how Michael turned out.

I read that the ILY’s are interrupted by both Spinelli and Maxie.  Sigh……

Did you check out the Christmas photos?  The ones of Sam and Jason are cute but I thought the one of Lulu and Dante with the candy canes was just adorable.

Profile photo of luckygirlluckygirl
    4 Posts

I’m finally starting to like Lulu and they "presume" she’s dead?  WHAT? 

Anyone else think they could bring up a paternity issue between Sam and Spin? Sam’s bio dad hasn’t been revealed and Spin has no revealed family at all. Just a thought…

1037 Posts

Sassy all good points – I guess for me I would take a little fudging with Alexis’ story and making her lover someone that didnt know she was in boarding school and she made that up – anything really to make her father someone who would vest Sam in more of the canvas or history of the show. 

Luckygal – I dont think she will be presumed dead for long – dante finds her.

I think we are going to see how much Jason and Dante love their respective gals by how much they flip when the get snatched by Franco.

Am I the only one looking forward to the Ronnie stuff?  So creepy.

237 Posts

EET – I’m hoping the writer’s come up with something interesting for Sam’s dad too.  If it did turn out to be Robert Scorpio then not only would she be releated to Robin but also to Mac.  And now that Alexis is dating Mac………

I haven’t heard about the Ronnie stuff yet but the man is an idiot to begin with.  How in the world he ever made detective is beyond me!

I’m still enjoying the Franco storyline.  Wonder why neither Lulu or Maxie noticed the tag on their front stoop?

I’m looking forward to the ILY’s!  You know I love Sam and Jason (HOT HOT HOT) but I’m really getting into Lulu and Dante as well.  They have great chemistry together. 

Let’s see how much they can pack into just three days of shows for the last two weeks of the year!

1037 Posts

Theres two parts to the rumor.  The first part is the part I dont know about…that Ronnie and Franco may be related in some way.

The second part I mentioned previously I think – and now there are pics on medianet.  Franco goes after Ronnie with that razorblade to the throat.  Ronnie makes it and while he is in the hospital Franco sneaks in and tags his hospital room.  There are pics of Ronnie in the hopsital with Franco taunting him bedside.  I think its going to be deliciously creepy.

237 Posts

EET – You definitely need to watch today’s show.  It will help explain the rumor you mentioned.

237 Posts

EET – What is medianet?

1037 Posts

I just saw it.  WOW Ronnie is in Franco’s pocket.  GRRRR Really bummed it was a car and not the razor.  Razor would have been even sicker.

And that Franco needs to back up off my girl carly.

heres abc.medianet

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/display/newphotos.aspx

237 Posts

EET – Thanks for the link.  I checked it out and I saw all the photos but I’m not really sure where you read the rumors.

I did read a rumor that said Sonny and Jason warn Carly about Franco but she doesn’t listen to them.  I guess that’s why she ends up in trouble once again. 

I see from the photos that Elizabeth and the kids are at Lucky’s for a "family" Christmas.  With Luke and Ethan also there, I can’t believe that Nik has the nerve to show up as well.  Clearly neither Nik or Liz has a guilty conscience or any love or respect for Lucky and no one can convince me otherwise.  Actions always speak louder than words!  After everything Lucky had done for them it is a real shame how they’re both stabbing him in the back.  I hope once he learns the truth that he really lets both of them have it and then is done with them for good!

1037 Posts

Two things of interest today.

Sam missing for 8-10 epis.  Lucky asks Jason if he should be worried about Lizards safety and Jason is completely apathetic about her.

Lucky finds out about Niz right after NYE and still goes forward with the wedding plans…does he out his bride and his brother at the wedding???

353 Posts

Read that there are rumblings that Lucky is going to relapse after he finds out about Niz.  Wouldn’t you?  LOL…

299 Posts

OH NO!!  I don’t want Lucky to relapse.  I heard they were going to have Maxie in his sightline again..NO!!!!!!!  I want Skankabeth to BREAK DOWN not Lucky.  But maybe that’s what they’ll bring GF back for!  I can HOPE can’t I?

1037 Posts

I did see some of that. 

I would rather see JoMax than LuMax – I worry that once Olivia falls into Sonny’s bed Johnny wont be long for Port Charles.  GRRRR  LOVE JOHNNY

Okay I saw something far fetched on Daytime Dish.  I thought it was interesting, but I didnt think it was true because its would be so far down the road, but I will throw it out as something I wouldnt mind seeing.

The rumor went that Lizard is alone and distraught for awhile, Lucky drinking and JaSam takes Jake. Then Lucky and Liz pull themselves together individually and want to get Jake back, but at this point JaSam doesnt want to give the boy back…custody battle ensues — Jake Martin SPENCER.

237 Posts

I heard a rumor that when JJ learns the truth he takes both children away from Liz.

I hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later!

353 Posts

They have to visit the whole Jake custody mess at some point.  I still wonder if that is the info that Franco has on Jason.

I wouldn’t mind Maxie with Lucky if she would just take 5 minutes to grow up a bit.  I still prefer Olivia w/Johnny when she’s not whining about Dante.

299 Posts

I wish SOMEBODY would take Spencer Cassadine, too.  That poor kid needs some attention!

1037 Posts

SERIOUSLY!!!  And while I dont condone kidnapping, I think Spencer would have been far better off with CarJax

353 Posts

ITA EET!  LOL…

1037 Posts

Carly and Sam go missing and are put in two different places.  Someone on DD suggested that Franco wants to see which one Jason will go to save first.  WOW – if that happens WOW.  There was on scene on AMC years ago where Erica Kane and a pregnant Natalie were stranded in an elevator that was about to collapse ( I think it was the elevator) Jeremy had been tricked into sleeping with Nat and she was carrying his baby.  Erica was his fiance.  He ended up saving his baby (and Natalie) first and then went back to save Erica.  When Erica’s feet hit safe ground, she was so done with Jeremy and never looked back.  I cant imagine what in the heck Jason would do.

GHH is saying the WARD family is coming back.  OMG if this is true HOORAY.

299 Posts

OMG, EET!  That is one crazy ass spoiler!  What WILL Jason do?!  WOW.  Exciting!  Also, if the Ward’s are coming back, that would be great.  COO AL!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.