Forums Days of Our Lives How I’d Fix EJ’s History…
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

I’m a big nerd and really bothered me how they retconned the end of Eileen Davidson’s “The Killing Pool” exit storyline by bringing back EJ as Stefano’s son. Here’s how I’d fix things…

In 2001, Stefano left Salem (I can’t remember the story details, but John chased him out of town). Stefano is now in Italy, reading a newspaper on his apartment terrace in Rome. In the paper, he sees a picture and article about race car driver EJ Wells and notes the young man’s uncanny resemblance to his father Santo. Stefano contacts EJ and invites him for dinner. At dinner, Stefano collects a sample of EJ’s DNA from his wine glass. The tests reveal EJ is Stefano’s son Elvis. Stefano realizes he was tricked by Susan, who he thought had died in Kristen’s place. Stefano now believes Kristen is dead and Susan impersonated her to get Elvis back (unbeknownst to Stefano, Kristen is actually trapped in the dungeon of a Caribbean fortress).

Stefano invites EJ over again. EJ tells Stefano that his parents are Susan and Edmund Crumb, but they registered him in school under Edmund’s mother Violet’s maiden name Wells to protect him from his wicked biological father. Stefano reveals that he is EJ’s biological father and that Susan stole EJ from him. EJ refuses to believe it but Stefano shows him the DNA test and tells his side of the story. Stefano gives EJ an ultimatum: stay with him and vow never to see Susan again, or leave and Stefano will kill Susan. EJ heartbreakingly agrees to never see his mother again, and phones her one last time.

Stefano takes EJ to the rebuilt Maison Blanche in Louisiana. EJ can’t bear the pain of leaving his mother behind and asks Stefano to erase his memories. Stefano agrees, and EJ is given fake memories of being raised by Stefano.

When Stefano is presumed dead in a car crash in Monaco, the recently-returned Andre/Tony takes over the family business, but EJ rescues his father. EJ goes to law school but continues to race cars, where he meets Stephanie Johnson. EJ captures Patch Johnson, his father’s prisoner who escaped during the turmoil surrounding Stefano’s car accident, brainwashes him, and sends him to Cincinnati as a sleeper agent.

Once Andre is arrested for the fake Salem Stalker murders, EJ decides it is time to come to Salem…

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Dear new head writers: Please STEAL this idea!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.