Forums The Young and the Restless HUGE CASTING NEWS: FORMER GL STAR AND EMMY WINNER, JEFF BRANSON CAST ON Y&R!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Emmy winner Jeff Branson (ex-Shayne, GL; ex-Jonathan, AMC) has been cast in a contract role on the No. 1 soap. He will start filming in three weeks.

Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Hell to the yeah!! LOL!!!! I hope they pair him with Michelle Stafford!! Phyllis needs a REAL man, not some little boy who can’t make up his mind!! I can  TOTALLY feel the chemistry between Michelle and Jeff!! I just hope they don’t put him with one of those boring "man-killers" like Lily and Mac!!! That would be a total waste of his talents!!!

Profile photo of JAYSON369JAYSON369
    79 Posts

Jeff Branson is going to rock Genoa City like Dominic Zampronga rocked GH.

Jeff you da Sh*t Dawg! 

Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

I just hope that his character is as well-written and intriguing as Dominic’s character is on GH, otherwise, my excitement could turn to PITY. I hate to see the talents of good actors wasted by lackluster writing. Y&R’s not doing that great of a job right now with it’s stories, so that worries me SLIGHTLY!! You can only polish a turd SO much……….

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    877 Posts

I’ve never seen his work so I could care less.

I want my Nikki Newman getting more screen time.  Forget another new character coming along.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.