Forums General Hospital I stopped watching GH today.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Danny RicciDanny Ricci
    12 Posts

I have made sure to watch at least a part of every episode live since February 2010. And some of you know that I was an ardent defender of Ron Carlivati & Frank Valentini, because without them ABC wouldn’t keep GH around. But at this point, I become physically ill when I watch the show. The storylines are simply revolting. And I don’t understand why ABC doesn’t put this show out of its misery. If you don’t want scripted programming during the day anymore, then CANCEL. Do not drag us through a pile of dogsh*t and tell us there is cake and ice cream on the other side. Because quite frankly, ABC, there isn’t. Baby switches, multiple personalities, cars going over cliffs with five year olds in them, and reality shows about the mafia are simply not worth our time.

If I were ABC, I would announce tomorrow that General Hospital would go off the air on April 5th, 2013. In this manner, you give plenty of time for storylines to finish up, you allow the show to have one last huge weeklong 50th anniversary bash, and then you’re done. That’s it. Goodbye ABC Soaps. I just think at this point in time it’s best for all involved.

Thoughts? I’m interested to hear if anyone agrees, or whether I’m a lone voice here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.