Forums General Hospital If they were to bring on any more OLTL characters on over to GH, these are the characters who should be on GH
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Terry_GyimahTerry_Gyimah
    183 Posts

1) Natalie Buchanan- For one, she is the mother of John McBain’s son Liam, and not to mention she is John’s girlfriend and she is Todd’s niece and not to mention she is Starr’s cousin too and with Natalie in Port Charles, we can finally have that Sam/Natalie confrontation especially where John is concerned, especially if Natalie were to find out that Sam were kissing her boyfriend the father of her son. As well with Natalie in town, I would love to see her & Jason get closer, so then that way John will know how it feels to have someone he loves taken away from him. John sniffing around Sam who is Jason’s wife, then Jason sniffs around Natalie, you know John would then get jealous fast. As well with Natalie in town, she can be a love interest for Jason or even Patrick for that matter or they can put her with Dante or even Johnny Zacchara for that matter. As well I think Natalie and Elizabeth could somehow become friends and Carly/Natalie they could be enemies.

2) Jack Manning- Starr’s brother and Todd’s son, with him in Port Charles, he would be around family and not to mention Jack he could fall for Molly Lansing Alexis’ youngest daughter causing a triangle with TJ, and not to mention Jack he can come down to Port Charles so that way he can give Scarface a hard time

3) Dani Manning- Starr’s half-sister and Todd’s other daughter, with Tea, she can come to Port Charles to visit her sister and her father and also she can end up going to PCU

4) Aubrey Wentworth/Christine Karr- With her in Port Charles, she can make a new life here for herself, a brand new start away from Llanview and not to mention I actually liked Aubrey’s character on OLTL and if she were to come over to GH, she could get a job working at the Metro Court Hotel working for Carly or she could get a job working for Manning Enterprises working for Todd or she could get a job at the Floating Rib but also she can be a love interest for any one of the men in Port Charles

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.