Forums Days of Our Lives If you were a new character in Salem, which family would you be related to?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of Terry_GyimahTerry_Gyimah
    183 Posts

If you were a new character in Salem, which family would you be related to, and you have to be related to a family whether one of the core families or one of the other families in Salem, which one would you be related to, and what would be your character’s name and who would be your love interest, and or your character’s upbringing if you want to go in-depth with your character?

I would be a Carver, Abe’s nephew, I would be Abe’s sister Karen Carver’s son, and my name would be James Carver, so I would have Abe as my uncle, Lexie as my aunt, and Theo as my little cousin, and I would come to live with my Uncle Abe & Aunt Lexie since I would be in the young adult scene with Abby, Chad, Will, Gabi, and Sonny. Basically I would come to live with them since I got accepted into Salem U, and my love interest would be Gabi since Will is going to break her heart. Basically my character would have grown up in New Orleans with my mom Karen, and I would sometimes come to Salem growing up off-screen visiting my Uncle Abe & my Aunt Lexie, and my other cousins would be Brandon and Jett

But I am close to my Uncle Abe, but also was close to my Uncle Theo Jett’s dad who died, and I was close to my Uncle Jonah Carver up until he disappeared

816 Posts

I’d be Lexie’s dastardly half brother B’jour, the hidden son of Celeste and some unnamed brotha from France. I’d move to town and take up shop with the Dimera’s. No one would know I was related to Lexie until Celeste returned to town and found out what I was doing.

Avatar of Terry_GyimahTerry_Gyimah
    183 Posts

Anyone else with any character ideas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.