Forums Talk Shows & Game Shows Ilene Kristen Rips James E. Reilly a New One on Ryan’s Hope!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of david46208david46208
    821 Posts

The most hilarious parody yet. This is if Jim had taken over Ryan’s Hope and it had not went off the air.

Here are parts 1 and 2 of James E Reilly Megan Mctavish Battle Over The Future of Ryan’s Hope
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pfN_m_GBdY&feature=player_embedded#!

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OSaPoCoQXk&feature=related

Profile photo of marknsprmomarknsprmo
    406 Posts

This was funny. Obscure but funny. Why they picked Ryan’s Hope I will never know but I enjoyed the heck out of it. BTW I really enjoyed Randal Edwards version of Dehlia. Probably my favorite Dee. I also enjoyed Robin Mattson in the role as well.

Profile photo of david46208david46208
    821 Posts

@marknsprmo: I was so young when this show was still on air that I barely remember it. Watching old clips I remember that Tichina Arnold from (Martin) was on there as a runaway teen named Zena Brown. She worked at the clothing store with Delia Reid Ryan when Illene Kristen was in the role. Why did they cancel the show anyways?

Profile photo of harlee490harlee490
    957 Posts

That was so hilarious!! :) LMAO sipping coffee on me…great job and thanks for the posting!!

Profile photo of marknsprmomarknsprmo
    406 Posts

David ABC is the main reason that Ryan’s Hope got canceled. They messed with it’s time slot and it lost alot of viewers. They wanted to make room for Loving really hurt the show. But there were alot of backstage problems with hirings and firings. I think one of the problems with Ryan’s Hope was its greatest strength. The Ryans. They were a great family with alot to say. The problem is that one family does not necessarily have the broadest appeal on daytime. And with all the many recasts that went on over the years, those newyork actors didn’t stay around long!
    Ryan’s Hope is the only soap on ABC I ever watched on any sort of basis.
    I forgot about little Tschina Arnold! I was so happy when she got that part in Little Shop of Horrors! Then went on to Martin and other things! She was really good on Ryan’s Hope. Personally I thought they canned the show too soon. I really thought that if they put Ryan Fenelli front and center and built up the show more around her, that it would appeal to the younger audience that they were looking for. Yasmine was a pretty good actress. Some of my favorite scenes from the show were the scenes with the ghost of her mother Mary (Kate Mulgrew).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.