Forums The Young and the Restless Is Nikki gonna fall off the wagon on Y&R?????
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Today’s episode SUBTLETLY featured Meggie (or whatever the hell her name is!) making a drink for Nikki, who all SERIOUS Y&R buffs will remember is an alcoholic. It didn’t seem like a “simple mistake” or an accident to me. Am I missing something, or is CATWOMAN trying to use Nikki’s ailment to try to break up Nikki and Victor so that she can have “The Mustache” for herself??????

Perhaps someone has already posted a storyline spoiler regarding this issue, and I simply didn’t read it??? If that is the case, I need to whoop my own butt for missing out on this hot little piece of potential storyline gold. Does ANYONE else think that Nikki is gonna end up falling off the proverbial WAGON sometime soon??? And CATWOMAN will be there to help pour the Bloody Marys down her throat?? I also secretly believe that Meggie (or Maggie, or whatever the hell her name is!) is Skye’s mama!!! Or maybe she is linked to Bobby Marsino??? Could this be true?? Are they really gonna give Melody Thomas Scott something to do other than play peekaboo with her grandbabies and walk around the house modeling expensive clothes all day??????

Clearly, SOMEONE at the Bell Studios seems to have a vendetta or grudge against Mrs. Scott. Why??? Dunno….but it’s CLEARLY suspect and shady!!!!!! Wish I knew the REAL story as to why this woman is STILL on the backburner with the lima beans and the broccoli!!!!! INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW…………………….

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

yes there are spoilers out here that have stated that Nikki is going to fall off the wagon due to a spiked drink that Meggie is going to give her or something like that. I believe this is supposed to happen the week of August 30th. Be on the look out for it.

I posted on twitter yesterday that I think Meggie is working for Skye/Adam. I believe that’s how she got to Genoa City. Of course Adam wants to hurt Victor and he knows the way to hurt him is through his women so he is going to get Nikki now. If this story is played right it could be good.

Nikki being an alcoholic is one of my favorite storylines on Y&R. It was great.

853 Posts

Smitty,

Thanks for the heads up. I STILL think that Meggie is Skye’s mother!!! I don’t actively read spoilers, but with all this foreshadowing regarding them bringing up Nikki’s alcoholism, I knew that SOMETHING was gonna happen. I will keep watching and hoping that they give Melody some REAL material with depth and significance sometime in the near future, sooner rather than later. Sometimes, Nikki gets on my natural nerves, but I know she’s your girl, so I am sure you will be doing the same!!!!!!

Profile photo of CarlyCfanCarlyCfan
    47 Posts

I agree with Smitty, Nikki being an alcoholic was a gret story but i don’t trust HAckrena Hell she’ll ruins the story, and we’re all going to end up whishing she didn’t play with the show history yet again.

853 Posts

Yeah, CarlyCFan–

Ma Bell does have a bad habit of just writing whatever the hell she wants to write, or whatever brain farts she came up with in creative writing class—considering that she can actually tear herself away from her Rodeo Drive shopping sprees and Botox sessions long enough to actually TAKE some real creative writing classes that might actually HELP her learn how to do her job better!!!! Creative writing teaches you how to actually be CREATIVE while your work and writings still make SENSE!!!! She needs that, definitely!! So do most of the current headwriters!!!

Profile photo of nutmeggernutmegger
    1 Posts

How ridiculous is it that Nikki’s home contains a very obviously featured BAR in the living room? Ridiculous for a recovering alcoholic. (same comment applies to Jill and Katherine, both also recovering alcoholics).

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

That’s because Nikki had her drinking under control, and like many recovering alcoholics, she could be in the same room with alcohol without being tempted to drink. Now that she has a taste again, she’s losing control.

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

That bar has always been at the Newman Ranch. That’s nothing new.

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

I remember being very young in the early 90s, and Nikki was at that bar, either drinking or contemplating drinking…

853 Posts

Nikki, Nikki, Nikki….

(shakes head in utter dismay!)

the thoery of opposites
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.