Forums General Hospital Jack Manning SORASed – OLTL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    2901 Posts

From Carmen LoPorto’s Facebook:

“Thank you for all your support over the past 3-1/2 years as Jack. I got a call this week that they SORAS’ed Jack and I am no longer a member of the Manning Family. It’s been fun and an experience that I will never forget. Thank You All Again. Here’s to bigger and better things to come in 2011.”

Sad news. I really liked him as Jack. Apparently Shane and Jack are going to have a storyline together, so this casting decision is kind of stupid because Carmen’s only about four months younger than Austin Williams, who plays Shane. If they wanted to SORAS Jack, they should have done it last year and kept him older than Dani.

703 Posts

[quote=AlistairCrane]From Carmen LoPorto’s Facebook: so this casting decision is kind of stupid because Carmen’s only about four months younger than Austin Williams, who plays Shane. If they wanted to SORAS Jack, they should have done it last year and kept him older than Dani.[/quote]

Yeah you are right it IS stupid! What the hell? How old is Jack going to be?

Avatar of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

Let’s just hope that Frank doesn’t decide to bring on ROGER HOWARTH as the recast!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S– Don’t say it COULDN’T happen!!!! Nothing is impossible in the world of ABC Daytime!!!!!!

2901 Posts

Hey, if it gets Roger Howarth back on OLTL, I’m all for it!

(You know these people at OLTL…if RH returns as a new character and not Todd, they’ll totally pair him with Marty for the shock value.)

Avatar of liason4realliason4real
    299 Posts

Ugh. Great. Just freaking great. I think Carmen is the stronger actor and I love his version of Jack Manning. I guess Jamie Vega will be showing up soon as a SORAS teenager in a triangle between Jack and Shane.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.