Forums The Young and the Restless Jeff Branson Leaving Y&R!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    2905 Posts

Excellent news!!! I can’t stand Ronan. He treats his mother so poorly. Good riddance! http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/jeff-branson-out-yr

957 Posts

thank goodness, didn’t like him as “Shane Lewis” and still don’t care for him as “Ronan” overrated actor.

280 Posts

I wish they would stop allowing Jeff Branson to pop in or out of the show. Either he’s a part or NOT. These short periods help to make the story uneven and ridiculous. He keeps disappearing and when he comes back, he never has a good reason for his absence. UGHHHH I hope he stays away this time, and they can find another Ronan who will commit to the show.

ANd when they do, they need to fix his relationship with Nina because its been LONG ENOUGH now….

2905 Posts

At this point, I just want them to reveal Ronan as a con artist who posed as Nina’s son to get Chance’s kidney. Then we can have Nina search for and find her real son.

957 Posts

Yes I like that idea Ronan knowing Chance was match, Ronan knows something of Nina’s real son and bring on a actor such as Mark Lawson. ;)

703 Posts

Aww that’s to bad. I like Jeff Branson on the show! I didn’t have a problem with Ronan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.