Forums General Hospital Kimberly Andrews should be Max Holden and Luna Moody’s Twin Daughter Leslie Holden !
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    31 Posts

I was watching old Max and Luna promos this morning. Remembering that they have twin children Leslie and her brother Frankie. Who knows? maybe she dropped out of college changed her name and took stripping up in Las Vegas . It would be nice to Have Max come back for business and see his daughter coming onto Clint,. 

Avatar of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

Anything to bring Max back and see him with Blair(Kassie)…but I would hope that LUNA’s daughter would be….IDK…nicer?…

703 Posts

Hahahaha that would be a great twist! ROFL! Poor Max! ROFL!

36 Posts

Luna ain’t birth no stripper! I will not hear of it. 

299 Posts

season-  I KNOW!  That is just not right! LOL

703 Posts

[quote=season1217]Luna ain’t birth no stripper! I will not hear of it. [/quote]

ROFL! I can see it happen. her and her brother were little when Luna died right?

36 Posts

sonyab, it’s possible but I would just hate it if they turned Luna’s daughter into a lying, manipulative stripper. I’m still not over the fact that AMC turned sweet little blond Amanda into a person who would drug a man to get him to marry her or try to manipulate a man back into alcoholism for money.

77 Posts

I agree with Season1217 and FaisonFaninTexas.  If Luna Moody’s daughter was a stripper that statue of her in Angel Square would come to life and slap the crap out of her child.    

299 Posts

Careful doctormo, AlistairCrane will call you a "barbarian"!      When it was brought up on the other thread about Karen and Steve maybe being her parents, I thought it sounded like a good idea at first, but then I thought, "How OLD was Karen when she had this kid?"  because Kim CAN’T be over 25.  So, Max and Luna are probably better BUT….I LOVED Luna, this can NOT be her kid, PLEASE!

36 Posts

[quote=doctormo77]If Luna Moody’s daughter was a stripper that statue of her in Angel Square would come to life and slap the crap out of her child.    [/quote]

HAAAAAAAA!:D

the thoery of opposites
    8 Posts

[quote=season1217]Luna ain’t birth no stripper! I will not hear of it. [/quote]

I so agree. Luna would never birth that thing (Kim). Luna’s daughter should be reserved, sweet and loveable, but awkward like her mother. Not some pole riding trash from Sin City.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.