Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of AHeart4FictionAHeart4Fiction
    226 Posts

First, I just want to say hi to everyone because after my first post, that landed in the wrong section, I never really got to introduce myself. I’m relatively new to this site and just wanted to get to know you guys.

Before the writers push Liz out the door they decided to get off of Aiden’s paternity. In the only way the seem to know how that is make Liz still somewhat desperate. So the spoiler on GHH is that Liz sees Lucky moving on and the more she looks at the Aiden the more questions she has so she decides to take another paternity test. Helena does not know about this one.

The other spoiler is before Liz takes this paternity test she calls Nikolas (who is with Brooklynn at the time) and makes a desperate call regarding Aiden. While at the hospital, it is said Brooklynn catches Liz slipping a doctor some money. I guess this is because Liz has no insurance or something which I still do not understand.

Avatar of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1038 Posts

See now when I saw the Liz slipping money rumor it was to a lab tech and it took that to mean that either she wants to ensure that the paternity comes back Lucky and is paying him upfront or she is paying him because she faked the test with Jake. I said at the time that I thought it was odd that we never saw anyone read the paternity tests for jake except Liz and then she cried she could just as easily been crying because the paperwork said lucky and she wanted Jason as it could be that she knew jason being the father could end her marriage. If Jake isnt Jasons, I wonder how Jason would react – all that time longing for a son that isnt his AND out 5 mil to boot.

2905 Posts

[quote=Evangeline Vega]First, I just want to say hi to everyone because after my first post, that landed in the wrong section, I never really got to introduce myself. I’m relatively new to this site and just wanted to get to know you guys.[/quote]

Hi Evangeline..welcome. I too am new. Gee where did you find that screen name?? lol

I am surprised by that rumor about Aiden. I would have thought she leaves with Jason not knowing, and in 5 years Aiden comes back a teen. I am hardly ever right though. How can she pay anyone off for anything? Isn’t she suppose to be broke?? $)
    Not a fan of Liz. Never was. When Lucky ripped her apart last year, I couldn’t help but decide to give her a 2nd chance when she came back from maternity leave. She hasn’t changed.

onelifetoliveforever
    0 Posts

I seriously hope the writers don’t crap on Liz like that before she leaves. Because after all that time, Jake should remain Jason’s and Liz should just find out Aiden is Lucky’s. Just let Liz leave in peace.

Y&R also did something like that with Nick where he was the only one that saw his daughter Summer’s results. And to this day she is like 7 and everyone wants Jack to be Summer’s dad but I think its too late.

Let Lucky have a son for at least a month before RH is gone let’s not rehash anymore stories and switch anymore babies. Plus, Jake looks too much like Jason not to be his.

2905 Posts

With the outcry RH departure has caused, the writers would have to be really stupid to write her off in a negative way or even kill her. I see her leaving to go live with her sister. I am naive about life though………
    I also posted somewhere else, (and again, I am NOT a fan)that it wouldn’t surprise me with this amount of outcry and petitions going around that they ask her to stay. There are stories to be written that don’t involve her sneakiness, lying, troubling making baby making ways. Change the character. Give her a challenging storyline besides stealing someones man and get pregnant.
    I am not counting her out yet. JMO

1038 Posts

Lucky and Jason both have the same coloring except for the eyes and laura’s eyes were blue, so I am not worried about the looks issue. My only thought is if they want to tarnish liz, then changing results would be a good way to do it. I wonder if its aiden how she is going to get a test sample to compare his results to? I am still super stuck on how they are goign to work things with the liz and the kids unless she dies. If she leaves with them, are they going to write lucky visiting them every few weeks? And then jason has his baby with Sam, does he not want to also visit Jake?? It makes them deadbeats if not and the men on this show never fair worse than the women in things like this. Conversely, why on earth would she leave without them unless she does something so horrible that diane advises her that she could never win custody if lucky challenged her and she decides not to put them through a custody battle. Even then I have to wonder how bad something would have to be to have zero chance because Cam isnt legally lucky’s and she could simply out jake as Jasons.

226 Posts

Yeah if the writers kill her off I really believe ratings will fall. It would really show the amount of disrespect they have for the show and its history. I also doubt they’ll bring RH back because that would show that their wrong and Frons and Guza do not believe there wrong with any of the decisions they made. Hey just look at the ratings.

Guza doesn’t want anything positive, I don’t know any women on the show that haven’t been through the ringer under Guza’s pen. I doubt they would bring RH back and then write for her. I think it would all just be too much.

226 Posts

Yeah this just proves this is just a bad decision b/c everyone looks bad in the end. If Liz dies and they spread out her kids to their fathers that looks like their playing into Sam and the baby s/l. If they have Liz do something and abandon her kids, it dirties Liz up and make her look completely out of character. If Liz leaves with the kids, Lucky is not going to be able to see Aiden grow up and the writers are going to have to constantly say that Lucky has visited them or taken them somewhere. If Jason has a baby with Sam then the writers are going to have to say that Jason is now having regular visits with Jake. The whole situation can really be avoided if they would just write for BH.

2905 Posts

[quote=Evangeline Vega]Hi, it’s nice to meet you too, love your name by the way. Lol, yeah that Evangeline and Cristian was my fave.[/quote]

Really? I liked John and her together the best. I was never a fav of Chris.
    You do know she is on a primetime show now don’t you??
    I apologize. Getting tired. I meant Jake will come back as a teen.
    And honestly, how often do we really see kids on soaps? Liz will take them with her.
    Or……I could live with Jason as his Nanny!!!! :* :love:

onelifetoliveforever
    0 Posts

Thats why my mind went to Jake…if Jake is really Lucky’s and she messed with the paternity results back then, it might make lucky wonder if she messed with them a second time, and thats how he finds out he is aidens father. If I’m lucky and she messed with them once, I am going to assume she is guilty the second time (even though the audience knows it was Helena). THAT would be a fairly rotten thing, plus breaking the trust fund and the affair, I think under those circumstances she wouldnt be able to retain primary custody compared to lucky. That keeps the kids together. Not sure though what would make her leave town, maybe she has a breakdown over losing custody of the kids and ends up in shadybrooke? Could also be a way to explain why Laura comes back.

the thoery of opposites
    226 Posts

I automatically thought that either Aiden would get sick and the paternity would come out or Aiden would begin to look similar to Lucky like blue eyes and dark brown curly hair and Liz would question this. Because Liz has greenish blue eyes and light brown hair. But with these writers the dirtier the better before they ship you off to unemployment. I just want Liz intact before she goes (hopefully off with Audrey and Sarah or something).

Also isn’t Laura in paris in a facility? Are you saying you want her to come back and help lucky? Is she in her right mind though? Under this regime I wouldn’t put it past them to make go crazy and kidnap Luke and have Tracy look like the love of his life. Not that I dislike Tracy and Luke but LnL are it for me.

226 Posts

I liked Vange & John until the I never loved her thing. That was a killer but Cris and Vange just had that spark to me.

It’s okay, but yeah in a year or so teen Jake will be roaring into town on his harley. If they don’t make Liz crazy she’ll leave intact with kids…I just want Lucky to be able to spend as much time as possible with his first bio Son that he just learned of.

Hell, I would be Jase’s nany too, to sneak some peeks at him.

Side note: Is anyone else a little ticked that Guza didn’t have Liz name Aiden in some way similar to Lucky? She did with Cam and Jake.

2905 Posts

[quote=EricasEvilTwin]Not sure though what would make her leave town, maybe she has a breakdown over losing custody of the kids and ends up in shadybrooke? Could also be a way to explain why Laura comes back.[/quote]

I am hoping she leaves town and goes to her sisters. She leaves because there is nothing left for her in Pt Chuckles. Perhaps a new beginning with people who don’t know or judge her??
    As far as the boys go, I do believe Aiden’s paternity will be revealed before she leaves. However, GH gives kids no air time. (laws?)So I really don’t see the sense in keeping the kids behind with Lucky & Jason. Easier if they age the kids in 5 years and bring them back then. Like every other kid they do. JMO
    As far as that is why they bring Laura back, good point.

onelifetoliveforever
    0 Posts

I don’t feel Liz will be paying off a lab tech to be sinister. I think she is paying off the tech so she can actually get the paternity test completed. Wouldn’t she need a doctor’s order? This is for Aidan. Not Jake. That’s a whole other can of worms. LOL…

I hope she doesn’t get killed off, but that she moves to California to live with Sarah.

226 Posts

Hold on rewind what primetime show is she on?

1038 Posts

Ahanshew, if she goes to sarahs with the boys what does that make lucky? I just dont see how they do this without making someone look like the abandoned the kids…either lucky is letting her trot off with his sons a million miles away or he gets custody and she leaves instead of staying for visitation? This is going to be interesting to see how they pull this off.

226 Posts

That’s why I am hoping for. To just let Liz leave in peace with her cute babies in tow.

2905 Posts

[quote=Evangeline Vega]Hold on rewind what primetime show is she on?[/quote]

She is an attorney of “The Good Wife.” She doesn’t work for the firm, but she works for a competitor. They show her periodically trying cases.

226 Posts

Aww, I have to watch that now. Thanx for the info!

352 Posts

[quote=EricasEvilTwin]Ahanshew, if she goes to sarahs with the boys what does that make lucky? I just dont see how they do this without making someone look like the abandoned the kids…either lucky is letting her trot off with his sons a million miles away or he gets custody and she leaves instead of staying for visitation? This is going to be interesting to see how they pull this off.[/quote]

I agree. It’s also just too clean for a soap exit. Did Lucky legally adopt Cam? I can’t remember. I think Jake’s paternity will come in to question too (I hope). I wish I could find some spoilers. I’m dying here. LOL…

2905 Posts

I have a possible Liz spoiler. Can I post the web site here??

226 Posts

I’ve seen it done before so I say go for it. Also sorry for not responding sooner, I was out all day running errands.

1038 Posts

Jaq yes you can post here because the thread is marked as a spoiler. We just tried to keep spoilers clearly marked so people that want to remain spoiler free can remain so.

The one I am now seeing is that Jake is going to die as a result of Liz’s decisions, but I know that started with DD and that site tends to be about 50-50.

2905 Posts

[quote=EricasEvilTwin]Jaq yes you can post here because the thread is marked as a spoiler. We just tried to keep spoilers clearly marked so people that want to remain spoiler free can remain so.
    The one I am now seeing is that Jake is going to die as a result of Liz’s decisions, but I know that started with DD and that site tends to be about 50-50.[/quote]

Ohhh that isn’t what I heard. OMG. Please no death to children!!! But on the other hand, if you want to read “into” my spoiler, it could be possible.
    I read that Liz goes off to the SpencerBrooke. (Shadybrooke) Boys stay. I wonder……..if something does happen to Jake and she “lose’s it”.
    I thought they were leaving the door open for her return.

2905 Posts

[quote=Evangeline Vega]I’ve seen it done before so I say go for it. Also sorry for not responding sooner, I was out all day running errands.[/quote]

Don’t worry about it, so was I.
    I don’t want Jake to die. I have my “signals” out right now. Will let you know. lol

1038 Posts

Shadybrooke makes a lot more sense…as I have said before, there arent many ways to write her out that make sense because so many of the options would involve Lucky allowing her to leave with the boys or her leaving town and lucky keeping the boys. I cant imagine either parent abandoning those kids. If she cant HELP but be away from them, that makes more sense.

2905 Posts

I am not a fan of RH. Her leaving has no inpact on me.
    However, with the outcry of her firing has brought on, if she goes to Shadybrooke, something tells me RH will be back. Don’t you??

Avatar of beans4metoobeans4metoo
    65 Posts

I really HOPE that they write Liz off in a way that RH can come back but honestly I fear they won’t. I say this because of everything I have read and heard saying that a higher up exec doesn’t like the character and has wanted her gone. I just read on another site today that Guza is NOT to blame for RH being fired, that it was a “higher up” that wanted her gone.

As far as Laura, I thought she was sane now and was living in Paris in a house/apartment that Nik had gotten her? Is she still in a hospital? Last time I saw her she had returned to normal and was just leaving town.

Also read on another site that there are rumors that Brenda is supposed to go “boom” in a limo on her wedding day but that she survives unbeknowst to Sonny and it says did the Balkan pull a “bait and switch”? I’m really HOPING this doesn’t mean Liz ends up in that limo!

2905 Posts

[quote=beans4metoo]As far as Laura, I thought she was sane now and was living in Paris in a house/apartment that Nik had gotten her? Also read on another site that there are rumors that Brenda is supposed to go “boom” in a limo on her wedding day but that she survives unbeknowst to Sonny and it says did the Balkan pull a “bait and switch”? I’m really HOPING this doesn’t mean Liz ends up in that limo![/quote]

As far as Laura goes, she is in Paris living in her own place. Which makes no sense. However I read she is coming back in the Spring. Not sure if its permanent or what.
    As far as Brenduh going BOOM, yea I heard that too. Nice, we will have a little vacation from her!! lol

65 Posts

Yeah, I don’t quite understand Laura being in Paris. Its makes ZERO sense to me that Luke would be on one side of the world married to someone else while Laura is alive and well on the other side of the world. As humorous as Tracy and Luke are, I’ve never bought it that he is IN LOVE with her as he is with Laura.

Brenda- she can leave for a while as far as I am concerned. I’ve said before that VM and Brenda were my all time fav. female soap actress and character, tied with Carly. But this time around, I’m just lukewarm to Brenda. I think the “memory” of Brenda, and the mystery of what she’s doing and the characters remembering her and talking about her is better than her actually being onscreen the way she’s been written this go around. BUT I also read on that same site that Brenda/Jax fans will be getting some interaction that will make them happy coming up. I’m all for that!

226 Posts

Yeah please keep me updated b/c I don’t a child to die and I don’t want Liz going crazy.

2905 Posts

Its makes ZERO sense to me that Luke would be on one side of the world married to someone else while Laura is alive and well on the other side of the world. As humorous as Tracy and Luke are, I’ve never bought it that he is IN LOVE with her as he is with Laura.
    Brenda- she can leave for a while as far as I am concerned. BUT I also read on that same site that Brenda/Jax fans will be getting some interaction that will make them happy coming up. I’m all for that!

I was never a fan of Luke & Laura. I have only started liking Luke since he married Tracey. IMO Laura outgrew Luke years ago. Years and years ago! Glad she got away from him. I would like to see her with Scott. Don’t know what her status is with the show, but I promise to let you know if and when I hear.
    As far as Brenduh goes, I can’t stand her. I was a fan back in the day, but no more. I am looking forward to her time off my screen.
    As far as her & Jax go, now them I liked together!! I also heard that they get closer when she returns. Not a bad thing!! :*
    Claire is waiting for Sonny Boy. :love:

2905 Posts

[quote=Evangeline Vega]Yeah please keep me updated b/c I don’t a child to die and I don’t want Liz going crazy.[/quote]

A really good friend of mine has a column on About.com. And I emailed her last night after I read your post about Jake. She said she hasn’t heard that, and to expect alot of rumors, but as far as she knows, Liz goes to the lonney bin and the boys stay behind. Which will prove to be intersting!!
    Again no fan of Liz, but maybe, this is there was of letting her come back in time??

onelifetoliveforever
    0 Posts

Well Laura went to the looney bin and only came back for a couple of weeks and then went back to the bin, then she came back onlyto leave for London, so I wouldnt be certain that Liz would return. If anything what I am hearing is that they backlash may have bought a reprieve for someone else thats a fan favorite/vet and was going to be axed. I assumed that was suggesting NLG, if I have to choose between one or the other, I would rather have Alexis on the canvas. I almost think the backlash may have hurt her chances for a return, because evenutally it will die down, so why risk bringing her back temporarily here and there if its only going to start all that up again. I heard thats part of why we havent seen more of robert and anna over the years because every time they pop in the fans start clamoring for a full on return all over again. Plus, I think budgets are going to continue to decrease until the end of the genre. If theres no money this year, I dont see how there would be money next year. That said, I hope they dont kill jake – that would create backlash big time should jaSam have a baby and I dont want viewers to be focused on that.

I too would like to see Laura return with Scotty. I dont think luke and laura together make sense anymore…Laura yes outgrew him the minute she decided that his antics had to stop and she wanted roots, but her love for him kept her hanging in. Meanwhile, Laura was loving a man that wasnt too – neither Luke nor laura ever really loved each other “as is” – she loved him adventurous side, but thought he would eventually outgrow it, like that wasnt really him, but it was a phase. Their on the road status was total fantasy for her. Luke on the other hand loved Laura as his perfect little princess. What 50 year old woman wants to be treated like a perfect little princess?? Conversely tracy sees luke warts and all and loves him even though he drinks too much, takes off on a whim, and gets her in trouble with the law and he loves her warts and all knowing she can be abrasive, domineering etc. Thats why IMHO their relationship makes far more sense. His love for laura and hers for him is so epic because it isnt encumbered by reality.

65 Posts

I would rather Liz go the looney bin than be killed off. But like everyone else, I’m wondering what will happen with the boys. That may be why the sudden scene with Jason/Sam/Jake. Maybe they will end up with Jake.

JAQ- I can totally see your point about Laura outgrowing Luke. I agree that Laura outgrew the relationship as far as she outgrew the need for adventure and wanted to settle down in a stable home and live a family life and that has never been Luke. I believe the writers have used that as the reasoning as to WHY Laura and Luke aren’t together. But I still believe that Laura always has been and always will be the love of Luke’s life. I did like Laura with Scotty as well and always felt sorry for Scotty that he kept losing out to Luke because Scotty loves Laura dearly.

onelifetoliveforever
    0 Posts

I hope not. Jake belongs with his brothers with Lucky, not with Jason and Sam. I would hope if Jason is going to have a kid with Sam that he would want some role with Jake too, but as uncle Jason. I just dont think it would be fair to Jake to have his mother away and then have to cope with losing the only father he knows and living day in day out with his brothers.

2905 Posts

[quote=EricasEvilTwin]I assumed that was suggesting NLG, if I have to choose between one or the other, I would rather have Alexis on the canvas. That said, I hope they dont kill jake – that would create backlash big time should jaSam have a baby and I dont want viewers to be focused on that.
    I too would like to see Laura return with Scotty. I dont think luke and laura together make sense anymore…Laura yes outgrew him the minute she decided that his antics had to stop and she wanted roots, but her love for him kept her hanging in. Meanwhile, Laura was loving a man that wasnt too – neither Luke nor laura ever really loved each other “as is” – she loved him adventurous side, but thought he would eventually outgrow it, like that wasnt really him, but it was a phase. Their on the road status was total fantasy for her. His love for laura and hers for him is so epic because it isnt encumbered by reality.[/quote]

EET…GREAT Post! Your view on Luke & Laura is exactly how I feel (and felt at the time) You just put it into words better.
    I don’t know about you, but when I was younger, I LOVED dating all the “frogs”!! The “bad boys”. Though I never married them!!
    Always wanted Laura with Scott. Sadly, I have heard no talk of Scott so I doubt that is going to happen.
    I was rather surprised to see Alexis in 2 scenes on Friday. If they have decided to give her more time, I will be a happy girl! :party: She is one of a handful of talented actors on the show.
    As far as Jake dying. I was shocked at that spoiler and did call a friend last night and she heard nothing. She just advised me to be leary of rumors right now. I hope and pray that Jake doesn’t die. I will shoot :davie: Elton John if that happens! I am thinking Sam’s baby doesn’t happen, or she lose’s it, thus leaving Jason & Sam raising Jake. I never want to see a child die. Even if it is only a story!
    Getting back to GF, I did hear around X-Mas time she was coming back in the spring. Even her husband noted it on his website. Since I have heard nothing. So I am clueless with what is going on with that.
    All I am asking for is less and less Brenduh time, and I think I am going to get it for awhile. :bigsmile:

2905 Posts

[quote=beans4metoo]JAQ- I can totally see your point about Laura outgrowing Luke. I agree that Laura outgrew the relationship as far as she outgrew the need for adventure and wanted to settle down in a stable home and live a family life and that has never been Luke. I believe the writers have used that as the reasoning as to WHY Laura and Luke aren’t together. But I still believe that Laura always has been and always will be the love of Luke’s life. I did like Laura with Scotty as well and always felt sorry for Scotty that he kept losing out to Luke because Scotty loves Laura dearly.[/quote]

First I felt sorry for Scotty too. I always like the “underdog”. And I think Scott is a hoot.
    However, I must disagree with you about Luke always loving Laura. If he did always love her, and the writers wanted us to believe that, he would be with her. He has chosen Tracey. Tracey, though very rich $) in comparision to Laura, is as adventurous as he is. People say “Opposites attract”. BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    Actually what scares me, is, that Laura comes back in the Spring only to “ride off” with Luke. (Luke’s retirment) So many Luke & Laura fans would love that. IMO they should throw him in jail as an ending, but that isn’t a very popular vote!! lol I do not want to see her come back only to reconsile with him. I don’t believe they love each other. AND…in any relationship, people change. People grow. You need to work TOGETHER to be with someone forever. Luke & Laura don’t have that. Been apart too long. Put the fork in the meat, they are done!

2905 Posts

YES the boys need to stay together. IF Lucky never adopted Cam, I would say Jason has just as much say so if he wants Jake with him.
    The 2 of them will work it out. I don’t forsee that being a storyline. Do you? (As to who gets custody?)
    If anyone asked me, I would go with Jason in a heartbeat. First thing I would do is get rid of Brenduh and those pink pillows…………

1038 Posts

I readily admit I am looking at this as a sam fan, but if jason takes jake and lucky takes cam and aiden because Liz is at shadybrooke and then Sam’s bio kid doesnt happen, that basically turns her into a place holder. Jason would be asking her to get attached to a child and raise a child that could then be taken away from her the second liz got well. As a Sam fan I have ZERO interest in a set up that is just begging to have her heart broken all over again. If she gets a child of her own and then Lucky and Jason work out some arrangement that allows JaSam to have some sort of visitation with Jake, that would be okay with me. I dont want to see Jake die at all, but again if if my only choice is between jaSam raising Jake temporarily with no child of their own or Jake dying and Sam getting her miracle child, I want my girl to get some IMHO well deserved and often illusive happiness.

I want lucky to have primary custody because going to jasons would be too much upheaval all at once. I would rather see Lush move in to Liz’s house and raise the children their, so that their lives go on as close to the same as they would have had Liz not gone crazy or left town or whatever, assuming the boys dont exit with her.

The only place I have seen the rumor about jake was at Daytime Dish. The suggestion was that Liz does something, like she doesnt close the door and jake runs out into the street – which is similar to how brooke english lost her child on amc years ago – drunk driver coming down the street hit the child when the woman brooke’s ex- husband was seeing took her eyes off the girl and she wandered outside into the street.

1038 Posts

OMG this cant be true…someone on dd is suggesting that Liz goes to get the paternity results in the mail and leaves the door open, Jake wanders and the person that hits him with the car is robin who is rushing to prove something re: Lisa. OMG this CANT be true.

Now part of it was taken down re: robin and someone said its siobhan that hits him while she is fleeing the balkin.

I think the robin one sounds more real only because siobhan couldnt come back from that even as an accident and I think its strange that some of the robin stuff was taken down. HMMM

226 Posts

I am glad no babies are dying so good there but as far as Liz going crazy like Laura…at least she isn’t dying. I’m not sure as an LL2 fan if I’ll watch but I’ll be happy if she’s alive and her sons are with Lucky.

2905 Posts

Oh NO!! Please don’t let this story be real. I am going to bounce around today and see what I can find out.
    I know we (I) have been wanting reality on this show for so long, so I shouldn’t complain……I guess I wanted only GOOD REALITY??
    The BJ story was so popular. I can see them redoing that storyline. What else could send Liz or any mother to a looney bin if losing a child due to an accident you caused?? :(

2905 Posts

[quote=EricasEvilTwin]OMG this cant be true…someone on dd is suggesting that Liz goes to get the paternity results in the mail and leaves the door open, Jake wanders and the person that hits him with the car is robin who is rushing to prove something re: Lisa. OMG this CANT be true.HMMM[/quote]

Are there May sweeps? I know there is November & February. I am guessing there IS a May sweep. From what I read on some sites, and this is my interpetation only, is that 1) RH tapes well into March still. Which would mean she would be a part of “sweeps”. May sweeps. 2) Robin needs an attorney. Something she may have done that effects the lives of some GH staff. This story starts after Feb sweeps. Could Liz being absent minded and something happens to one of the kids?
    I read this much off of GH Happenings Rumorville. No mention of any child be killed. However, now I am thinking…….Hmmmm too!

352 Posts

I really hope the Jake getting hit by a car rumors are not true. However, I can see something like that tipping Liz back over the edge. That would send any mother to the loony bin.

272 Posts

Oh wow, I really hope the Jake thing isn’t true. The only good thing to come of it would be a reel for Becky in regards to next year’s Daytime Emmy awards, like Kristian Alfonzo when Bo and Hope’s son Zack was killed on DOOL by, surprise, a hit and run driver who turned out to be his half sister, Chelsea. (Boy, did I shed some tears during that storyline.)

Speaking from a creative standpoint, I know the story itself would be absolutely riveting and powerful, if done right. And would no doubt send Liz to the looney bin, as someone mentioned. It would provide great story for Monica and Jason, if he finally came to tell her the truth once all was said and done. It would provide good material for Lucky. And as I said, I think Becky would turn out a powerhouse performance and she could tell GH to kiss the Emmy on her ass as she walked off stage. (Okay, okay, we all know she’s too classy a gal to say something like that, aloud anyway, so I’ll say it to the HPIC’s for her! :bigsmile: )

Aside from all of that, I am sick and tired of GH in particular putting children through the ringer. They either kill them before they can be born–during childbirth–or kill them during childhood and most of the time, if not always, the deaths are used as nothing more than plot points to push the story forward, as opposed to showing some sort of awareness. When Chelsea killed Zack, she was texting and driving. That was a plot that served a purpose, teaching about the dangers of doing such a thing–which is quite obviously stupid. If they would only be killing Jake to get rid of Liz, I cannot support that. Just like Kristina’s friend who died from a head injury, that’s a real life thing that has happened, and they brought no awareness to it whatsoever. I don’t expect soaps to teach me how to live my life, but I do expect them to provide some sort of realism when they’re dealing with realistic matters of the heart.

2905 Posts

[quote=ahanshew]I really hope the Jake getting hit by a car rumors are not true. However, I can see something like that tipping Liz back over the edge. That would send any mother to the loony bin.[/quote]

I hope it isn’t true either. Please don’t let it be true!
    But they are going to the edge now with s/l. First Michael..

2905 Posts

I won’t get into all the spoilers I read, just the one about RH.

“Liz’s exit will be open ended so she could return in the future.”
    GH HAPPENINGS

Avatar of blackjack21blackjack21
    5 Posts

while i’m fine with liz leaving, i prefer no dead kids be left in her wake. loonytown is fine with me, but if the writers were kinder, they could go a much happier route. someone – audrey, sarah, steve, lucky, nik, jason, or sam even – could have submitted some liz’s art work to a conservatory or university. liz sees this as one last shot at her dream of being an artist and liz decides to pursue it. steve/jason/sam/lucky/siobhan/nik & brooklyn all move into the brownstone to raise the boys together. – no one dies, liz can come back for visits, and she gets her happy ending. all the guys start a touring band to support the boys and leave all shady/time consuming jobs behind. oh to dream…

2905 Posts

I am more than fine with her character leaving. I do not want to see a child die as part of the storyline though.
    I haven’t read that anywhere…yet.
    They put her in Shadybrook and leave it open for her return. If she even wants to return. I believe she is supporting her family and will take an offer if one from another show is presented to her.
    She will be on our screens until May.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.