Forums Days of Our Lives Long PreviewNEW 2-02 episode of DOOL…Smoking Hot February
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of harlee490harlee490
    957 Posts

Here’s the long preview on DOOL for 02-02-12 :) :) :) It’s listed under the date of “Pulling The Plug” this coming directly from NBC. Its hot in Salem and getting hotter! We have EJ & Chad blowing up our tv screens and I have me some “Nicole’ tomorrow…I’m in heaven already, the snippet Nicole is GREAT!

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/pulling-the-plug-2212/1382510

Profile photo of marknsprmomarknsprmo
    407 Posts

I won’t sleep tonight Harlee! OMG!!!!

Profile photo of SoapArmageddonSoapArmageddon
    397 Posts

And they say this show doesn’t have drama……

(Actually, I’m guilty of saying that too. But now I’m eating crow.:))

957 Posts

It’s going to be sweet, Mark!!

957 Posts

DAMN, I can’t wait for today’s episode. I just finish watching Days online again, (DVR too) just to throw a hit on viewership online (it counts NBC is tallying ;) ) but I enjoying going back later and watch the episode again and I picked up little things I missed the first time. Sami & Madison vs. Kate…bring it on…Madison will hold her own. I like the scenes actually between Sami & John the first time and viewed again, the under current of John being “father-like” toward Sami…here’s my question Did Sami ever think as John as father figure? I didn’t think she had, but I have limited knowledge of full backstory. Were Sami & John close at one time? This is first scene I can say I tolerated Drake, he calmed down his gestures lately. I loved the communication happening to Cafe…I like those two together more & more. So this preview for today…I’m waiting with bated breath because Chandler is rockin’ the house today!! :bigsmile: I hope Nicole is on today, give me Nicole 5 days a week, I’m in love with all of her character. This has been the best discovery for me coming to Salem in September, I found Arianne Zucker and she & James Scott drives me to watch DOOL for my fix. We have my favorites I found in Nicole. :love:

407 Posts

Harlee when Sami and Eric (twins) were babies, Roman was thought killed. John came to town a year later and everyone was led to believe he was actually Roman with a facial reconstruct. John, had amnesia at first but started remembering things as Roman. Eventually everyone accepted him as Roman in which he lived as Roman for several years. A year later, Marlena was thought to be killed. John/Faux Roman, raised Sami and Eric and Carrie to teen years. So in essence John is a father to Sami. When both Roman and Marlena showed up at the same time, obviously everyone was confused, not the least of which was John, whose head was implanted many memories of being Roman. Eventually Marlena and Roman tried to put their marriage back together. While Eric and Carrie accepted both John and Roman in their lives, Sami was drawn more to the real Roman. When she caught Marlena and John cheating, it blew Sami’s world apart. Then Marlena tried to pass Belle off as Roman’s. Sami knew the truth and actually kidnapped Belle and ran away with her. This was the begining of a very long life of impulsive and destructive behaviour for Sami. In recent years she told John and Marlena that she forgave them and that she had moved on. By the time she had met Rafe, she was on her way to being a new person. Recent events have caused a bit of a revert to the old Sami. We have always understood Sami’s motivations and have always been able to give her a little bit of a break as far as possible. She has done some pretty horendous things though. Personally because now days, we are seldomly privy to characters motivations, it is rare that this person has been so well understood all these years.

397 Posts

To what Mark said (in such fine detail as always), I would add that Sami and Eric were SORAS-ed at one point so we never really got to see a lot of their interaction as kids with “the real Roman” played at that time by Wayne Northrop.

Profile photo of david46208david46208
    826 Posts

Joy to the world the drama has come
    Let soap fans receive their king
    With every episode
    Jam packed and new
    Let ratings and demos rise
    Let ratings and demos rise
    Le–t ratings and demos rise

407 Posts

@soap armagedon I do write alot don’t I? lol. I should start editing down a bit! About the Soras’ing I just figured that was a given lol. Has there ever been a child on daytime that went from child to adult without being soras’d? Santa Barbara didn’t soras their kids (well much. they would scoot them out of infancy a little ways). I always appreciated that about them. I wish that they had brought Brandon Capwell back as a teen! That would have been a ton of great drama! (see I can edit a little bit lol).

397 Posts

Mark, I’m not complaining. Being an NBC boy like yourself, I enjoy being reminded of those little details from the great trio of AW, SB, and Days.

the thoery of opposites
    407 Posts

LOL I know Soap Armagedon, I just sometime read back my reviews and they are like pages! I too love to relieve those grand old days of AW SB and Days. I think that was THE trio of Soaps ever on tv. I just wish they all could have had their act together at the same time. They would have been unstopable!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.