Forums The Young and the Restless nuCassie is Mariah, and she Knows Ian
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hey monhey mon
    418 Posts

As I have said before, I like it. It gets Camryn Grimes back onto The Show, where she belongs. She was definitely wrongly killed off by allegedly-perfect Kay Alden and John Smith, and their partner in the crime, Trent Jones, back in 2004-2005.

Kudos to Jill P and Jean P (Cant believe Im saying this). Forgive me, fans of Another World. But anyone who is smart enough to actually bring back a beloved character like Cassie / Mariah like Jill, Jean, and Shelley have, cant be all bad in my book.

And we have to get over hating Steve Burton (Dylan). He’s only on a few times a week, they arent over-using him. But everyone who is on his periphery is being highlighted, and being highlighted well (except for Avery, although it was good to see her on with her niece, Summer).

And we also have to get over hating Red Williams (Tyler). He’s only on a few times a week, they aren’t over-using him. But everyone who is on his periphery is being highlighted, and being highlighted well.

So…. if this is how Dylan, Ian, and Tyler are going to be used, to bring back a Camryn Grimes, I am all for it.

Heck, MAB couldnt give Abby a decent romance if her life depended on it. JFP & JP have put Abby front and center on the hot seat. Not only is Victor going to get his from Ian, but he is going to get it good. I think ol Vic is going to regret the day he brought Mariah ‘into ‘ his family. Because Mariah is going to cause Abby some major pain.

Now, how to resurrect Colleen…….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.