Forums General Hospital OLTL: 10/30 Stacy and Kim Scheme…Kim wants in Clint’s Bedroom
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

Oh boy, this is going to be a good day on OLTL. Here are just a few of the reasons why.

1. Tuc Watkins
    2. Dan Gauthier
    3. Kim schemes to get hired by Clint and later into his bed.
    4. Jessica gets a letter from Mitch.
    5. Tea!
    6. Tea!
    7. Tea!

224 Posts

Watch out! Here comes Danielle! Destiny is SO broken up when Matthew tells her Danielle has left. This is going to be a good triangle.

224 Posts

David is letting all the cats out of the bag and Kevin walked in and heard him! This ought to be good.

224 Posts

Kim is rocking that job interview outfit she’s wearing. Llanview needs more characters like Kim.

224 Posts

Nice twist! Elijah is at the jail for Tea not Ross! Let’s see how this goes.

Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

I love Kim!!! Go Kim! :) She should have been Stacy! She would have been a better Stacy! 

Profile photo of GossipGirlGossipGirl
    178 Posts

OLTL has some great characters! Tea, David and Kim are my favorites right now! I actually want Kim’s scheme to work! Ross annoyed the hell out of me, but not as much as Todd did! Tea is better off without him! OLTL is so amazing right now!

Profile photo of BigDedeBigDede
    19 Posts

Right now since they totally AJ’ed Ross, Kim is the only reason I’m watching.  I can’t wait to see her try to get Clint. I love all her scheming.

Profile photo of JerseyGirlJerseyGirl
    23 Posts

Dear Santa:

Please remove Stacey and Kim from Llanview and OLTL.

Thanks,
    JerseyGirl
    LOL
    JMO

224 Posts
    Dear Santa:

Please remove Stacey and Kim from Llanview and OLTL.

Thanks,
    JerseyGirl
    LOL
    JMO

Dear Santa:

I don’t mind if Stacey goes, but please oh please keep Kim in Llanview. She makes me smilely every time she’s on.

Thanks

Luke

the thoery of opposites
    Profile photo of PastamomPastamom
    26 Posts

What a great day!!!
    David Vickers, Destiny, Tea,  and Kim in one show!

OLTL has so many great characters and storylines.  I can’t wait to see Dorian as mayor, Kim try to seduce Clint, who Mitch’s partner is and what he’ll do.  It makes the stories I’m not as interested in still ok – especially since I know those will impact other story lines in some way.

This is the best daytime show on TV and one of the best overall.  It’s better than some nighttime dramas.  Why can’t primetime do more shows this well at night?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.