Forums General Hospital OLTL: 11/24/09 Dorian’s On a Witch Hunt
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    222 Posts

Dorian’s on a witch hunt to find out who cost her the election. This is actually pretty hilarious, even if the premise is preposterous. Gotta love Dorian.

222 Posts

Stacy and Kim are so hilarious as a pair, and Schuyler plays off them so well. I still think the character of Stacy was a mistake, but OLTL has done a lot to rehab the character, thanks to Kim and Schuyler.  

70 Posts

Still don’t buy new Carlotta…. But that’s just me…

Dani’s getting whiny

Markko is also really whiny.

How many Rex/Bo "I wish you were my dad" scenes are we going to get?

222 Posts

I like Dani, and she’s a teenager so she gets to be a bit whiny. This character is light years ahead of her counterparts on Days

222 Posts

Markko just told Dorian he didn’t vote for her! Waiting for Dorian to explode in a cloud of smoke! On a scale of 1-10 how big of an explosion do you think it will be? I’m betting a 10.

70 Posts

That’s true, and normally, I don’t mind whiny teenagers. It’s just that they’ve turned Ross into a psycho (character assasination), and she’s defending him…

222 Posts

Dani doesn’t know any better though…she’s finding out her entire life is a lie.

70 Posts

I’m betting on a scale of Clementine Ford’s normal reaction to anything to the over-the-top reactions of Judith Chapman, I would say a Maurice Bernard… That’s pretty darn high…

70 Posts

I know that she doesn’t know any better… I guess I’m just bitter over what they’ve done to Ross.

222 Posts

[quote=discodan] I’m betting on a scale of Clementine Ford’s normal reaction to anything to the over-the-top reactions of Judith Chapman, I would say a Maurice Bernard… That’s pretty darn high…[/quote]

LMAO!!! Priceless

the thoery of opposites
    18 Posts

Is anyone else laughing that Dorian loses the election by one vote and it’s cast by the kid sleeping with her daughter ?

70 Posts

Thanks Luke

This press conference with Viki is pretty darn good. Props to Erika Slezak for a silently powerful scene.

145 Posts

"Is anyone else laughing that Dorian loses the election by one vote and it’s cast by the kid sleeping with her daughter’s vote ?"

YES! And its soooo stupid, I mean really ONE VOTE? ONE Vote changed everything? Well I guess that’s a good message to the viewers "EVERY VOTE COUNTS!"

222 Posts

Tea is trying to save her daughter from Ross, but he’s working a snowjob on his "daughter." I wonder what Todd’s going to do when Tea’s arguments don’t work?

222 Posts

[quote=TC irene]
    Is anyone else laughing that Dorian loses the election by one vote and it’s cast by the kid sleeping with her daughter ?
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, it’s great! But I wonder if Dorian is going to end up being Mayor because Vicki gives it up to take care of her family.

70 Posts

Todd is going to go upside Ross’s head, and the rapist will win again. This is almost Eric Braeden-esque….

18 Posts

Yeah great underlying message but still funny. BTW they sure counted those votes three times very quickly.

6 Posts

I am really loving this Todd/Tea/Ross/Dani storyline. I think its very well written, and I see the points of everyone. I specially like the way they are writing Dani.

222 Posts

Vicki just gave up being Mayor! What will Dorian do when she finds out? She’s going to go dorian lord shitaki mushroom crazy! 

18 Posts

What’s she gonna do go into a phone Booth and come out Jean Randolph or whichever one of Vicki’s personalities can Kick Mitch’s butt ?

70 Posts

I kinda want Mitch to get out of all of these charges just to terrorize everyone like he did before. Does any remember when he took over Llanfair, The Banner, The Sun, and all of the Lord empire? That was awesome. 

6 Posts

"I’m your family. Not Mitch Lawrence"

Awww… Bo/Rex <3

222 Posts

Quote of the Day – Kim to Schuyler "You’re not a big picture kind of guy are you?" Don’t give in to Stacy and Kim Schuyler!

matealestlmo
    0 Posts

So cheesy….

70 Posts

He’s gunna do it…. the question is… why? Why give up the integrity of the character as well as the should-be endgame couple that is Schuyler and Gigi? For Kim and Stacy? Pshhh

70 Posts

Well… so much for the Maurice Bernard Reaction…

222 Posts

"OMG I’m Rex!" Schuyler after saying he’s in love with Gigi and Stacy’s pregnant with his baby. Is it wrong that I REALLY want OLTL to work Kim into the cast better? I don’t care how, but she needs a love interest ASAP. She’s a keeper.

70 Posts

Kim needs to be Noelle’s sister or something…. That could work right?

222 Posts

[quote=discodan] Well… so much for the Maurice Bernard Reaction…[/quote] Dorian hasn’t found out about Vicki giving it up though.

70 Posts

But wouldn’t that make her have more of a Jane Elliot reaction?

222 Posts

"Congratulations, it’s a girl!" Tea to Todd…Game on folks. This is going to be fun!

18 Posts

[quote=Luke Kerr]"OMG I’m Rex!" Schuyler after saying he’s in love with Gigi and Stacy’s pregnant with his baby. [/quote]

Love It …..OLTL writes the best one liners

178 Posts

I really enjoyed today’s OLTL! Even though I’m not a Todd fan, I still enjoyed all of the scenes of him, Tea, Dani and Ross in the hotel.

Poor David! He can’t buy a break! I can only imagine what Dorian will do as mayor. And I’m a Kim fan too! She is so much better than Stacy and it would be great to cement her into the canvas.

The only problem I had with today’s episode is that Schuyler was written OOC. He would never keep that secret from Gigi. I’m disappointed in that part of the story. 

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.