Forums General Hospital OLTL: 11/25 Who Should Matthew be with Destiny or Danielle?
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    222 Posts

I’m really looking forward to the Destiny, Matthew, Danielle story and seeing how Matthew handles the attention of two "women."

222 Posts

Quote of the Day – Kyle to Roxy "Are you talking to a beaver?"

It looks like it’s going to be a Layla, Cristian, Kyle and Fish Thanksgiving. I’m really looking forward to seeing how the Kish "first Thanksgiving" goes.

222 Posts

Dorian’s stuffing a turkey in long sleeves! LMAO!!!!!

222 Posts

Dorian is the new Mayor! Let the reign of awesomeness begin. I wonder if she’ll actually carry through on her campaign promise since she actually lost the election?

222 Posts

Tonye Patano was great on Weeds and I’m loving her on OLTL as Destiny & Co mother. I wish they’d keep her around.

222 Posts

The ENTIRE Paris TX gang (minus Marcy) is at Vicky’s. Dorian just showed up with Starr, Cole and the little one! So far this is my favorite Thanksgiving episode. Will have to see how the others hold up, but so far it’s my favorite.

70 Posts

Matthew should end up with Danielle. Buchanan + Manning/Delgado = awesome

Great Viki/Dorian scene… btw

2 Posts

This was not one of my favorite Thanksgiving episodes, but LOVE any truce between Dorian and Viki even if it was only for a second (when Viki opened the door).

Robin Strasser is awesome!  Even stuffing a turkey –but Dorian should have been with her family -Langston, Cassie, Blair, Addie…

I am thankful that the strippers were absent.

18 Posts

I vote for Matthew/Destiny. His Grandpa Asa gave him a sign afterall that she was the one.

11 Posts

Luke ~ I couldn’t agree more. Love Tonye, she needs more screen time.

the thoery of opposites
    11 Posts

OLTL rocks!!!! They did Thankgving better than the other ABC soaps. I felt the spirit of the holiday. It was wonderful. I chocked up from Viki’s poem and the musical montage at the end. Great eppy.

178 Posts

OLTL did have the best Thanksgiving episode!

2901 Posts

I think David Fumero flubbed his line, but he was able to save it pretty nicely. Tika gave him a knowing smile.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.