Forums General Hospital OLTL 12/17 Danielle Rips Tea
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

Today is a great day on OLTL.

Danielle is ripping Tea a new one left right and center and just told her to "go to hell!"

Kim rushes to Clint.

Brody takes Mitch’s statement.

Profile photo of shirlgirlshirlgirl
    1 Posts

I’m cracking up at the kid telling off her mama! I would’ve popped her one if it as my kid, though.

Profile photo of dang90210dang90210
    8 Posts

that girl is off the chain she reminded me of michael off of gh she going off on everybody she good

Profile photo of PeaceolePeaceole
    1 Posts

OH man I need this soap fix!  I am at work and unable to see or hear it. Darn that digital movement I use to love hearing it on my radio. Please tell me more tell me more on what happened

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

I wish Dani had slapped Tea. If all those people hadn’t been around, she probably would (and should!) have.

Clint’s game doesn’t ring true to me. He’s never seemed like the type to play such a petty, vengeful game.

Profile photo of NyneNyne
    20 Posts

I’m just now catching up with OLTL after a while away [thanks Stacy!] and I’m mad that I missed so much!  And how good it is!

You know, Clint might not act that way, but you know Asa would, and it was only a matter of time before one of the apples didn’t fall very far from the tree.  In a way it makes more sense that Clint would because while really both Buchanan boys are levelheaded, Clint was a little less so than Bo.  IMHO, anyway.

Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

Best part of the day- Clint pulling a gun on Bo!  Hilarious!

20 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Best part of the day- Clint pulling a gun on Bo!  Hilarious![/quote]

I am a longtime GL fan, and when I used to watch OLTL, I always saw Jerry ver Dorn as Ross from GL first, and [then] Clint second.  But holy crap, when I saw that shotgun I’m like, ‘Okay, that’s some stuff Clint might do~!’ and I didn’t see Ross anymore.  Kudos to Jerry ver Dorn for [in my eyes] finalliy making the role his own and praise the writers for writing Clint as a viable male lead!  Bring on Monday~!

2899 Posts

I hate Clint. I think it’s time to retire the character.

299 Posts

What’s to hate about Clint?  He’s always been cool.  He’s not a ho’, he’s not mean(well, maybe a little today, but Nora DESERVED it!), he’s Nat’s dad(and Jessie’s).  He’s a good guy who does not deserve for his brother to treat him like this.  And I LIKE Bo!  I just think this is wrong, they shoulda said something before the wedding.  I’d pull a shotgun on them, too!      And I REALLY want to see Destiny BEAT DOWN Dani!!

the thoery of opposites
    2899 Posts

It’s sickening and repulsive to attempt to murder your own brother as Clint is doing. Plus, I hate Natalie. Plus, he’s not Clint Ritchie. So there!

Profile photo of samrockssamrocks
    82 Posts

FFIT…I am definitely on TEAM DANI!  Of course, it would help if the actress playing Destiny (or Greg and Shaun) could act…

Profile photo of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1037 Posts

Hold on, is it also sickening and repulsive to try and seduce your brothers wife?  I havent liked Clint since when they turned CR’s version suddenly in to a homophobe back in the day, and I didnt like the JVD version slamming Natalie about Jared instead of taking responsibility for treating Dorian badly which started that whole mess BUT he is def. the wronged party in the case.  Yes, Nora was Bo’s ex, but he approached Bo about it and Bo didnt raise any objections. Nora walked down the aisle and still said nothing about her feelings for Bo and Bo let her walk down that aisle without coming forward either.  I wouldnt kill my brother, but at the same time I think I would have a really hard time ever forgiving him.

2899 Posts

Bo never seduced his brother’s wife. Far from it.

Most importantly, Bo and Nora are destined soulmates. Clint is/was the obstacle to their getting together. CLINT is the bad guy in this triangle! His presence made it harder for Bo and Nora to find their way back to each other. I hate Clint. He belongs with Viki, though.

P.S. Destiny is a good little actress. Much better than Screamy McScreamo playing Danielle.

2899 Posts

I should mention, I’ve been rooting for Bo and Nora to reunite since they split up in the late 90s. That’s over a decade, people!!!

82 Posts

If I were Dani, I would be screaming a lot these days, too!

2899 Posts

Screaming is the only thing the "actress" is capable of.

20 Posts

I’ve been on the Bo / Nora boat since back when as well.  If looking at it from that point of view, then yes, Clint is the obstacle.  Me myself, I’m more willing to portion a little more blame onto Nora – if she hadn’t fought her feelings for Bo all these years, if she had been honest about Matthew’s origins from the beginning [again, way back when] if she had been honest about a [lot] of things, her and Bo would be together now, and it wouldn’t be an issue.

But since it is what it is, Clint is also the wronged party because Nora [my opinion, keep in mind] fell in love with him and tried to hide her affection for Bo by getting into a relationship with Clint.  If I were in Clint’s shoes, I’d be hot that Nora tried to use me to get over Bo.  

299 Posts

I HOPE Clint shoots Bo and Nora!  THAT would be AWESOME!

2899 Posts

I hope Mitch Laurence takes down Clint. Someone needs to cut that pompous, arrogant psychopath down to size.

299 Posts

Dani is the most annoying NON ACTOR on this show right now.  I don’t know about y’all, but I haven’t MET the black girl yet who wouldn’t have knocked the SHIT out of her yesterday!  Walk away CRYIN’, I don’t think so!  And I don’t care what you say or how much you hate Clint…BO AND NORA ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!  They, SHE, should of said something before the marriage.  She KNEW!  There was that "almost" kiss in the car, the one the night before the wedding…  I don’t really care how confused the bitch is. DON’T GET MARRIED!!  At HER age, I would THINK I wouldn’t have to point this out to her.  Shoot em’ BOTH in the kneecaps!

1037 Posts

Allister I think its crazy that in a town populated with rapists you think Clint is the psychopath – and rooting for Mitch to take him down WOW. 

1037 Posts

here Clint asks Bo about dating Nora and Bo says its fine.  If only BORA had shown him the same consideration.

And my question is why the hell are these men fighting over icky Nora – even crazy Lindsay is  more of a catch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8n65Qq_4VY

299 Posts

samrocks-  I KNOW, that’s why it doesn’t ring true!  Des would NOT have put up with that before and she just lets Dani get up on her like that?  Get OUT!  Like I told EET, I have 2 daughters and NEITHER one of em’ would of put up with that.  Dani would be passing teeth for a month!  Just sayin’.                                                                                   And, REALLY!?  CLINT is the pompous pyschopath?  What show are YOU watching?

20 Posts

Just for Clint acting a little bit psycho, they’re trying to make him a little bit more like Asa because Asa wasn’t always on the rails all the time either.  

And now that I"ve seen it again, shame on the writers for not having Destiny slap the taste out of Dani’s mouth…who exactly is [Dani] supposed to be, anyway?  That’s all OLTL would need, another teenaged actress that acts like the teenaged actresses over on Y and R with their screeching over-emo selves…

Profile photo of liason4realliason4real
    302 Posts

CR – will always be Clint to me.

Team Dani and Destiny – Dani admitted to Matt that she was wrong to yell at Destiny, it’s not exactly something that Todd would do two minutes later.

Clint/Nora/Bo – Clint has known since Matt’s accident that Bora was getting closer and put a rush on his wedding to Nora.  All three parties are at fault and should have stopped the wedding.

82 Posts

Yeah, you’re right Liason4real, Clint should totally share some of the blame for Bo and Nora’s actions.  He was asking for it by putting aside his suspicions and trusting that Nora continuing to express her desire to be his wife meant that she actually wanted to be his wife.  How dare he, LOL.

Now, I’ve been wanting Bo and Nora back together forEVER (and I still do), but I’m not going to try and allocate some of the blame onto Clint to do it – and I don’t even LIKE the man.

299 Posts

samrocks  "..and I don’t even like the man…"  Hey!  What about us Texans sticking together?  Clint is Texan.

82 Posts

Crap!  I hope I’m not kicked out of the club. 

I was just about to mail off my membership renewal form, too! 

Profile photo of OutspokenOutspoken
    179 Posts

I just had to laugh at some of these comments, really good stuff! Thanks…

Now come on! I don’t like Nora and don’t see why she should be happy. Because of her, the two brothers are pitted against each other. She busted up Bo and Lindsay in a jealous fit and then still went and married his brother. She let people down to Todd’s cell to beat him and do all kinds of out of order things just because she doesn’t like him. She and Bo KIDNAPPED thier son after he won the Court-order allowing him to have his surgery and they are still holding on to their jobs! OH I am so loving that Mitch is back, hopefully he will straighten out that crooked legal system in Llanview.

Nora had enough opportunities to come clean with her husband, but no.. she was too weak. Awww, poor baby. I am sorry, but it is time that she started paying the piper. She needs to leave her job, get back with Bo and STAY with him this time. 

As for Destiny, I love that girl! She is cute and I understand her frustration, being that they all were mocking her at school for her looks. Her acting is bad, but getting better… slowly but surely. I am sick of people busting on this child because she got a chance of a lifetime, to learn on a soap that has raised so many actors and actresses, only because I truly believe she doesn’t fit the standard. BTW, didn’t see any other black kids in the gym, did you? 

But hold the presses! I love Dani! I know… I know… but this little trick is a great Mini-Todd, she is full of emotion and spontaneous outburst. She ragged out on Destiny and all I could see was Toddy-Boy and I have to say, she did a great job. 

The thing that irritates me about this is, Destiny was shocked to hear that Ross was dead, got slammed by this grieving child and that punk-assed Matthew sat there and said nothing. I know, he didn’t know what to do, as usual. When those kids were ragging his butt, Destiny was his mouthpiece… still…. he wanted to chase Dani out of the diner while his only friend was bawling her little heart out in the bathroom. THAT was out of hand! He knows something is going on with Destiny, if not he is dumber than the size 16 shoes he is wearing. He needed to try to get to Destiny and to comfort her instead of trying to hold Dani’s hand. What kind of crap is that? 

I can understand in the heat of the moment that Destiny was shocked, embarrassed and standing alone in the crowd as the reason she ran off, she had no other recourse. BUT.. if she doesn’t get back in that child’s face, then I am gonna be screaming injustice because Destiny didn’t deserve any of it. Ross held a friggin gun to her head and kidnapped Blair, hit an innocent man in the back of his head and left him there to maybe even convulse, tried to pull that child over in to the freezing river and I feel that when Des said the boy was crazy, she was right. Now grieving here or there, Dani was there throughout the whole fiasko and if she chooses to remain blind, she still needs to be put in check where Destiny is concerned. As blind as she is, she can see that Des has a thing for Matt even though he chooses not to. Still angry about that, Ron better fix it.

Anyway, Bo can have Nora, I don’t care, they deserve each other… with their paradox way to uphold the law and break it time and time again as they feel fit, over it!  I don’t like Clint, either, but it is time for him to go off on those two. No matter how much he tried to ignore it, he did give them the benefit of the doubt only to get slammed cold with the truth. No matter what, instead of kissing up at Kevins and in the seattle hospital, Nora should have made telling Clint about her true feelings a priority. Hell, if it was Todd who was doing this to anyone except Tea, that woman would have been all over it. Having said that; I sure as hell am happy that this marriage is over, in the meantime….Go Clint…. raise hell!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.