Forums General Hospital OLTL 12/21 Clint’s Got a Gun!
Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    222 Posts

Clint pulled a gun on Bo and Nora.

Kim tells Stacy about her plotting with Clint.

Kish, Nick and Roxie…this is going to be a good day.

Once again, Rex and Schuyler neeed to be brothers.

Gigi goes to the cabin.

222 Posts

Mitch wants Bo’s job! WTH?

Avatar of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

AGREED!  Rex ans Schuyler should be brothers!  I’ve always thought haw similar they look with that hair and all!  LOVE Clint telling off Bo and Nora!  (Yeah, that was ME yelling, "Shoot em’ in the kneecaps!")

2905 Posts

Clint needs to grow up. What a baby. He’s so pathetic. I am glad that this is out in the open now, so Bo and Nora can get back together (and remarry), and Clint can continue down the road to hell with Kim.

299 Posts

Clint needs to grow up.  Get the hell outta here!  GROW UP when your wife and brother are doing it behind your back! (Not technically, but they WILL before the divorce is final I guarantee you.)  The best part of the day was Clint going off on those hobags.  AGAIN, "SHOOT EM’ IN THE KNEECAPS!"

2905 Posts

"Shoot ‘em in the kneecaps?" You sound like a friggin’ barbarian. If that’s what all Texans are like, I’m glad I will never travel to that backwoods state.

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]AGREED!  Rex ans Schuyler should be brothers!  I’ve always thought haw similar they look with that hair and all!  LOVE Clint telling off Bo and Nora!  (Yeah, that was ME yelling, "Shoot em’ in the kneecaps!")[/quote]

You have me rolling!  Was that you screaming: dance Cowboy, too? I love you! I am laughing hysterically! Thanks for that!

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Clint needs to grow up.  Get the hell outta here!  GROW UP when your wife and brother are doing it behind your back! (Not technically, but they WILL before the divorce is final I guarantee you.)  The best part of the day was Clint going off on those hobags.  AGAIN, "SHOOT EM’ IN THE KNEECAPS!"[/quote]I can’t stop laughing! Yes! They did Clint so wrong, "SHOOT EM’ IN THE KNEECAPS!" … too funny!

Avatar of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1038 Posts

Alistar now you are insulting TEXAS??  WOW.  So its not okay for Clint to be violent but just yesterday you wanted Mitch to be violent with Clint.  Color me baffled!

2905 Posts

I find Rex/Gigi/Schuyle/Stacy to be kind of boring at best. It’s a typical soap triangle we’ve seen a million times, but unfortunately the story and the characters don’t have any special spark to make it interesting. That’s not a slam on any of the actors because I like them all (except C.Hunt), but I guess it’s a remark about Carlivati’s writing.

I like that Nick is becoming more villainous. We need a wicked gay villain, and Nick fits that bill. Plus, I loved the skin today (Nick lifting up his shirt). Woooo!!

Not feeling Mitch this time around. Not sure why. He suffers from being too evil and unrelatable. Kinda like Todd…

the thoery of opposites
    299 Posts

THANK YOU EET!  And to OUTSPOKEN- Yeah, totally "Dance cowpokes!"  And if Alistair disses TEXAS again I’m gonna shoot HIM/HER in the kneecaps!

2905 Posts

And then you’d be put to death because that’s how humanely your state deals with things

299 Posts

DAMN STRAIGHT my state kills murderers!  And personally, I’d like to have the job as executioner!  If we weren’t "humane", we’d be using the firing squad, like I’d PREFER!  We PROBABLY don’t kill enough of them!   SHOOT EM" IN THE KNEECAPS!  How bout’ you don’t talk about what you don’t KNOW and stick to the soaps, freak.

299 Posts

AC             BTW- MY STATE RULES!  WE’RE NOT WIMPS!  WHERE ARE YOU FROM?  BITCHVILLE?

299 Posts

ALSO!!!  My state doesn’t have the DEATH PENALTY for shooting kneecaps!  

2905 Posts

I can’t believe people like you exist. My God.

299 Posts

MY GOD….YOU ARE SO CUTE!!

299 Posts

doctormo77-  Wow.  I LIKE that!  I want them to bring back Allison right now to spill her secret.  While Mitch is here.

77 Posts

I am on the Rex and Schuyler brothers bandwagon.  But instead of Mitch being their father, how about Allison Perkins being their father.  Mitch could be their ‘spiritual father’.

179 Posts

I have a feeling we won’t have to wait much longer for Allison… imagine that… Todd / Mitch / Allison… just missing Lindsay and I say we have a full pack!

299 Posts

Outspoken- RIGHT ON, I’m with ya.  Bring back Lindsay!

179 Posts

Hi FFIT! Love me some Lindsay! I hope she comes back soon because there was talk of bringing Spencer back making her jailing null and void. Now if she and Clint could get together… watch out BORA! That would be the hit!

Happy New Years…………….. sending you a heartful of love and joy!

299 Posts

Outspoken- I had not heard that they were thinking of bringing Spencer back.  Yikes!  Lord yes, that would be wonderful if Clint and Lindsay ended up together again!  LOVE Lindsay, LOVE the way she annoys Nora.  And it would totally piss off Nora if Clint and Lindsay were together!

Love and hugs to you and Jen on New Year Eve.  Stay safe!
    FFIT

179 Posts

Hi FF!!!! Love to you, too! I read that a couple of months ago, should I hear more, I promise to let you know! I was a bit saddened when she was on for just that bit in her orange suit.. man, she wears orange well! I sure hope that she returns, Lindsay is a riot and I love her with Dorian! Maybe those two will come up with another crazy plan, this time with Clint in on it! Now that would be rewarding!

7 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Outspoken- I had not heard that they were thinking of bringing Spencer back.  Yikes!  Lord yes, that would be wonderful if Clint and Lindsay ended up together again!  LOVE Lindsay, LOVE the way she annoys Nora.  And it would totally piss off Nora if Clint and Lindsay were together!

Love and hugs to you and Jen on New Year Eve.  Stay safe!
    FFIT [/quote] Thank you!! Love and hugs to you too!!!! I’m trying to find my way around!! Look forward to posting w/ you and Outie in the New Year!!   Be Safe!!   Wishing you a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year!!!

Love,
    Jen

Avatar of troymccluretroymcclure
    49 Posts

Clint with a gun was the best darn thing I have seen in ages.  If that makes me a barbarian then bring it on…..

Oh, and Texas RULES!!!

299 Posts

troymcclure- thank you!!  Yes, Texas DOES rule!  See what I’m sayin’?  This guy (AC) was askin’ for it.  Damn, it was a joke!  And I did not attack anyone personally, I was just makin’ a joke.

Thanks for backtrackin’ troymcclure, I don’t think I’m a barbarian for sayin’ that!  But if AC see’s it….

Love and happines to you- WHO GET’S IT! 

Avatar of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1038 Posts

Put me down as another person that wants Lindsey back pronto!!

179 Posts

YAY! Another Lindsay Friend!! Thanks EET! That made my Day!

TMcC: I loved it.. Clint had me so laughing at the Mayor’s ball and they say it will get even better! Oh I just love me some barbarians! LMBO! Happy New Year to you both!

FFIT: AC likes trouble… we will put that one on ignore… too fast to shoot the kneecaps out.. Where is Yosemite Sam when I need him! LOL

Have fun at the Game…………………. LOVE and HUGS!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.