Forums General Hospital OLTL 12/23 Cuckoo for Cramers
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    222 Posts

Clint sends Nora, Rachel and Matthew packing and they move into the hotel.

Destiny warns Greg about bringing Rachel to their house for Christmas.

Destiny to Greg "Have you met mom?"

Mitch is cuckoo for Crames, sending Dorian a warning message in the form of a cuckoo clock.

Tea and Elijah Clark share a moment before Todd arrives.

209 Posts

Clint is on fire!!!

I freaking love Mitch Laurence.

178 Posts

Mitch torturing Dorian is hysterical!

Please OLTL SAVE Rachel by getting her out of Greg’s orbit!

Avatar of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

I HATE Greg and Rachel together.  UGH!  Does anyone think the cuckoo clock has something to do with Allison Perkins?     Cuz I’m SO ready to see her come back and to find out what her "secret" is.  Loved Clint/Viki scenes.  And is little "Bree" not the  cutest kid ever?  HATE Matt/Dani but at least she is not SCREAMING!!  

7 Posts

Can’t wait to see today’s epi! The show is must-watch TV for me!

7 Posts

I think I’m one of VERY few who actually likes Greg and Rachel together.

Let the bitching and nasty name-calling commence. I can take it, bitches!

2901 Posts

LOVED that the show began with a song from Tori Amos’ new Christmas record!

LOVED seeing Addie! Renee yesterday and Addie today, YAY! :)

Loved Matthew walking into Bo and Nora’s arms. Totally hate Clint—stupid miserable geezer can go to hell!

P.S. I like Greg and Rachel together too.

299 Posts

Loved seeing Addie today, she is so sweet!     "Dorian’s always strange."  Love her.  Loved Todd’s brick gift for the new wing of the hospital.  That is AWESOME!  Loved the Clint/Viki scenes.  Mitch tortures Dorian from jail-holy crap!  Does he have "people" everywhere?!  How did he spike Dorian’s egg nog?!  Loved Brody giving Jess the "Mom necklace" (sorry, jojo).  HATED Matt/Dani, I am SO mad that Des is getting stomped on and I wonder………I HATE, HATE do bring this up, but I gotta….Is this a "we’re not gonnna go bi racial couple with a couple of kids.."?  I am NOT trying to start something…just wonderin’….                                                                     TEAM DESTINY!!

6 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Loved seeing Addie today, she is so sweet!     "Dorian’s always strange."  Love her.  Loved Todd’s brick gift for the new wing of the hospital.  That is AWESOME!  Loved the Clint/Viki scenes.  Mitch tortures Dorian from jail-holy crap!  Does he have "people" everywhere?!  How did he spike Dorian’s egg nog?!  Loved Brody giving Jess the "Mom necklace" (sorry, jojo).  HATED Matt/Dani, I am SO mad that Des is getting stomped on and I wonder………I HATE, HATE do bring this up, but I gotta….Is this a "we’re not gonnna go bi racial couple with a couple of kids.."?  I am NOT trying to start something…just wonderin’….                                                                     TEAM DESTINY!![/quote]

Only thing I liked about the show today was Mitch sending Dorian the cuckoo clock that said" time is running out". Love the spike egg nog…Love, Love, Love Mitch torturing Dorian…..can’t wait to see who he has in mind for commissioner….Hate anything Brody…There is no chemistry between Brody and Jessica I am just not feeling him, yeah he is a nice guy and the necklace was sweet, but he is not Nash!!….Bree needs her daddy.

Hate that the writers stole the whole mommy necklace bit from christmas 2006 when Nash gave Jessica the heart locket with a picture of Bree and now they want to use a mommy necklace for Jody….ha !

299 Posts

OMG! jojo, I totally FORGOT about the Nash necklace thing!  SORRY!!   Of course, Bree needs her dadddy, but sadly, Daddy is dead.  But yeah, mostly LOVED today!                              TEAM DESTINY!!

the thoery of opposites
    6 Posts

I know FFT….Nash is gone, can’t help wishing that wasn’t so…stupid writers Jash/Tash was the best pairing on OLTL…see below one of my favorite videos on you tube the chemistry these two shared…wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7xJrslXZuE

179 Posts

I just have to watch this thing later, it sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooo great! I like Des, too.  Gotta see Toddy-Boy and Addy! OMG! So happy to hear these highlights… was so cracking up yesterday when Mitch told Stacy he wants her baby. Can’t wait till he finds out that it isn’t his Grandchild! Hee, hee……. buh-bye skank!

Clint is toooooo great. I knew he couldn’t be that stupid as not to check up on Kimmy. She needs to watch her step, she really has no idea with whom she is playing.

Tea and Elijah had a moment? Oh my G………………..

Love my show! Love everything. Dorian must have been a total crack up today, I can’t wait till it is loaded!

Merry X-Mas everyone!

299 Posts

Anybody else thinking that Allison should show up and help Mitch steal his "non-grandkid" and take off?  And, OBVIOUSLY, he should kill Stacy, Kim could throw a wrench into it cuz she knows the baby is Fish’s.  Schuyler would keep thinking the kids’ his… IDK, a few ways this could go, just  thinking aloud   …sorta.                                       LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL OLTL PEEPS AT CHRISTMAS!

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Anybody else thinking that Allison should show up and help Mitch steal his "non-grandkid" and take off?  And, OBVIOUSLY, he should kill Stacy, Kim could throw a wrench into it cuz she knows the baby is Fish’s.  Schuyler would keep thinking the kids’ his… IDK, a few ways this could go, just  thinking aloud   …sorta.                                       LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL OLTL PEEPS AT CHRISTMAS![/quote]

So, can it be that one of Mitch’s brothers will turn up? I still don’t know who it was that visited him in Napa while he was incarcerated. I know he has many deciples running around but wouldn’t doubt that he has sprung Allison and has an imposter in the looney bin. It is a stretch, but with Mitch everything is possible.  He has so many tricks up his sleeve!

Stacy… can’t wait to see how she gets killed. I am so glad that she was stupid enough to go see Mitch, but can’t imagine that she feels nothing for that baby she is carrying. If what Mitch said is true, then I really hate that skank. I mean, I tolerate her because we have no other choice, but come on… she has to feel something for the life within her, or???

Don’t know about Kim, Oliver spoke to Stacy and I am sure she relayed what he told her to Kim, so when Stacy gets killed I can’t see Kim having anything to say about who gets the baby or not. I hope that Kish do get to raise him/her.

As for Rex, don’t care. He is useless, except for all the talent he has going turn UV doors.

Let us hope that the great stories keep on coming in the new year, the X-Mas Epi was magnificent! I just clapped and clapped at the climax. Everyone did a great job, even drunk Charlie. Hope he comes clean with Viki soon because she deserves a happy marriage.

So… happy Xmas to you! Put the shot-gun away, unless of course you see Pratt sneaking around! LOL

299 Posts

Awww…..I gotta put the gun away?  But it’s so shiny and purdy! 

7 Posts

LOVED the Christmas episode. LOVED that they used a Tori Amos song from her new holiday album – I would recognize that voice anywhere.

Can’t wait to see what Mitch has in store for the residents of Llanview. He’s just so deliciously bad – and I love watching Roscoe Born. I really wish there was more interaction between him and Viki. But the stuff with him and Dorian has been awesome. I wish she’d just pick up another candle stick and hit him over the head again like back in the day when he tried to rape Cassie.

Personally, I think it would be a great storyline if Dorian and Viki conspired to get rid of Mitch once and for all. Would be great to see the rivals both involved in getting him out of their lives for good.

Anyone looking forward to seeing Kelly Cramer back on our screens in the new year? And what is this I hear about Mel Hayes possibly being alive? I would love to see Dorian back with Mel again.

Do you think Clint will be pushed back together with Viki now that Bo and Nora are together again? And, if so, what will happen to Charlie?

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Awww…..I gotta put the gun away?  But it’s so shiny and purdy!  [/quote]

I am sooooo loving your posts! Just for that….. shoot ‘em in the kneecaps my friend… and at least once for me! 

Getting my girlfriend to sign up just because she loves your posts, too! I read them to her all the time and we sit on the phone laughing hysterically. Thanks for being you! Great stuff always!!!!!

Greetings from Germany!

179 Posts

[quote=gslam]LOVED the Christmas episode. LOVED that they used a Tori Amos song from her new holiday album – I would recognize that voice anywhere.

I applauded the climax… just wonderful!

Can’t wait to see what Mitch has in store for the residents of Llanview. He’s just so deliciously bad – and I love watching Roscoe Born. I really wish there was more interaction between him and Viki. But the stuff with him and Dorian has been awesome. I wish she’d just pick up another candle stick and hit him over the head again like back in the day when he tried to rape Cassie.

Personally, I think it would be a great storyline if Dorian and Viki conspired to get rid of Mitch once and for all. Would be great to see the rivals both involved in getting him out of their lives for good.

I don’t want ANYONE to kill my boy, he is devine Madness and I am sooooooooo happy that Ron FINally brought him on! Those rumors seem to be untrue, THANK the soapGods! I don’t want him gone for a while, there are a couple of more stiffs to get loosened up and I want to see him make that Pig Stacy squeal!!!  As for Dorian and Viki, believe me, they will be getting together for this Preacher of Darkness, I can’t wait!!! Love it when they are nice to each other.. doesn’t last long but they are the hottest couple this show has ever had in the long run.

Anyone looking forward to seeing Kelly Cramer back on our screens in the new year? And what is this I hear about Mel Hayes possibly being alive? I would love to see Dorian back with Mel again.

Just as curious as you are, but screaming out in anticipation of the Cramers reuniting and OMG, can’t wait to see Kelly and Blair going at it again. YES! OLTL is a soap dream! All the favs are coming back at some point and I can’t be happier!

Do you think Clint will be pushed back together with Viki now that Bo and Nora are together again? And, if so, what will happen to Charlie?
    [/quote]

PLEASE, no Clint and Viki! Kim and Clint is gonna be delicious! Glad that Clint and Viki are still so close, but Clint needs some livening up and Viki needs to have her own story.

299 Posts

OUTSPOKEN- Thank you!  I do try to be somewhat comical in my posts because sometimes some people are just fighting!  That person AlistairCrane lost their mind when I was saying "Shoot em’ in the kneecaps" and called me a "barbarian"!  Dude, I was JOKING, chillax!    So, far y’all who have a sense of humor, I will keep up my smart ass comments!  Thank you for the shoutout, have a GREAT holiday and if you want you can feel free to go to my personal message board and we’ll TALK!  Take care,  FFIT 

2901 Posts

It seems to me that they are phasing out Charlie (through his alcoholism) and either setting up a full-blown Clint/Viki reunion or at least a triangle. Clint and Kim will never be a real couple–she’ll always be the golddigging slut trying to get her hands on the Buchanan fortune.

299 Posts

Clint and Viki are great together, but that’s OVER.  I really don’t want to see them get romantic again.  I hope they are not fazing out Charlie.  I like him, like him and Viki together and I REALLY do not wanna see Viki have to have a troubled marriage.  I want ther to work through this WITH him.  It could be a good s/l for her where she’s actually dealing with her own problems and not Jess or Nat or Todd’s!  For a CHANGE!

7 Posts

@Outspoken: Looks like we agree completely on the status of our beloved show. I’m with you when it comes to Mitch – I don’t want him gone so quickly, but I read that he has already been let go. I’m disappointed – he could really be on for the long term to stir things up a bit. If he is already gone, it seems that the only reason they brought him on again was to tie up the loose ends regarding Rex’s paternity and Stacy’s storyline. Hopefully there’s more to it than that. Personally, I would love to see Tina back on the scene so we could see this dynamic duo from the past cross paths yet again!

I recently joined this site after being a faithfiul reader for several months. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the peeps here. This is my favorite soap site on the net. I hope to get to "chat" with more of you guys as time goes by…

Cheers,
    gslam

2901 Posts

Roscoe Born reportedly signed a short-term (13-week) contract and will air into February, but he’s finished taping earlier than expected because OLTL is taping far in advance because of their upcoming studio move.

Mitch is so evil that he only works in short spurts. If they wanted him back full time, they could do something like this: Mitch gets amnesia and works to atone for all of his evil deeds. But does he really have amnesia or is he faking? We could have "good" Mitch for about six months, all the while he’s teaming up with Todd to go on a rape spree all over Llanview, or something just as dastardly.

299 Posts

OH….Man…. I am gonna lose my mind!  The Mitch craziness goes on… just PUH-LEESE kill Stacy!  I don’t want another rape or killing spree but they should always leave it open for him to come back!  Mitch is crazy awesome and always good for a storyline!  Kill Stacy, leave her baby with MITCH!  Hence his comeback with the baby stolen at birth later.  Still want Allison Perkins to chime in!  And more alters from Jess!

179 Posts

[quote=gslam]@Outspoken: Looks like we agree completely on the status of our beloved show. I’m with you when it comes to Mitch – I don’t want him gone so quickly, but I read that he has already been let go. I’m disappointed – he could really be on for the long term to stir things up a bit. If he is already gone, it seems that the only reason they brought him on again was to tie up the loose ends regarding Rex’s paternity and Stacy’s storyline. Hopefully there’s more to it than that. Personally, I would love to see Tina back on the scene so we could see this dynamic duo from the past cross paths yet again!

I recently joined this site after being a faithfiul reader for several months. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the peeps here. This is my favorite soap site on the net. I hope to get to "chat" with more of you guys as time goes by…

Cheers,
    gslam
    [/quote]

According to ABC, Mitch has a whole lot more story to tell, so I am not feeding into the rumors till the Fat-Man sings! LOL… I am so upset what they did to TINA the last stint, I don’t want her back until Ron gives her a meaty story without any stupid Mendorra crap! I loved her anyway, but still feel she was misused. If she came back while Mitch is there, she will be shunned again. I still feel badly that Viki kicked her out.. poor little Tina! LOL.

I don’t know about you, but it was a bit convenient making Mitch Rex’s father… what a disappointment for him. Rex is so lame, I really don’t care if he comes or goes and as far as Stacy…bring it on! She is messing with the wrong dude.. LMBO I can’t wait! I just can’t wait for him to smack her into eternity! YAY MITCH!

Have read the site for ages, glad I joined the Forums… this is great!

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]OH….Man…. I am gonna lose my mind!  The Mitch craziness goes on… just PUH-LEESE kill Stacy!  I don’t want another rape or killing spree but they should always leave it open for him to come back!  Mitch is crazy awesome and always good for a storyline!  Kill Stacy, leave her baby with MITCH!  Hence his comeback with the baby stolen at birth later.  Still want Allison Perkins to chime in!  And more alters from Jess![/quote]

Oh yes! I can’t wait for Stacy to meet her end! Allison has to come back! I love that whack-job.. infact, I love all the villians and nutcases! AND yes, Jess needs more alters because just being Jess is BOOOOOOOOOOORing!

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]OUTSPOKEN- Thank you!  I do try to be somewhat comical in my posts because sometimes some people are just fighting!  That person AlistairCrane lost their mind when I was saying "Shoot em’ in the kneecaps" and called me a "barbarian"!  Dude, I was JOKING, chillax!    So, far y’all who have a sense of humor, I will keep up my smart ass comments!  Thank you for the shoutout, have a GREAT holiday and if you want you can feel free to go to my personal message board and we’ll TALK!  Take care,  FFIT  [/quote]

ROTF! I love you so much, can’t wait for my Girlfriend to get here…. this is gonna be FUN!

179 Posts

[quote=AlistairCrane]It seems to me that they are phasing out Charlie (through his alcoholism) and either setting up a full-blown Clint/Viki reunion or at least a triangle. Clint and Kim will never be a real couple–she’ll always be the golddigging slut trying to get her hands on the Buchanan fortune.
    [/quote]

Charlie is going nowhere, JMO… He is Viki’s life and we are speaking Viki here… she isn’t going to give up on him, she knows what he has been through. The Clint and Viki boat has sailed, I really don’t want them going back there. At some time, Clint just may find his "Renee" and who is to say that isn’t gonna be Kimmy? Wouldn’t be too far from the Asa/Renee history.

Yes, she is a golddigging Slut and I love her for it! Go Kimmy!

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Clint and Viki are great together, but that’s OVER.  I really don’t want to see them get romantic again.  I hope they are not fazing out Charlie.  I like him, like him and Viki together and I REALLY do not wanna see Viki have to have a troubled marriage.  I want ther to work through this WITH him.  It could be a good s/l for her where she’s actually dealing with her own problems and not Jess or Nat or Todd’s!  For a CHANGE![/quote]

Correcto! My thoughts exactly!

26 Posts

Mitch is so spooky – he knows everything that is going on and is controlling most of it…who is working for him???  I wish Dorian would stand up to him although I can understand why she isn’t.

Love Addie being back – she tells it like it is and is so refreshing.

Loved Matthew walking and falling into his parents arms – had tears in my eyes.

179 Posts

Mitch has many deciples, hope one of them konks McCreep in his brains! I have no doubts that Dorian will do her best but as always, no one will be able to kill Mitch. I hope not anyway… where would OLTL be without our favorite sociopaths? I couldn’t believe Rex threatening Mitch.. best laugh all day besides Dorian and Clint! I LOVE IT!

2901 Posts

Mitch reminds me of Alistair Crane on Passions, but Alistair had an excuse for knowing everyone’s business because he had videocameras hidden all around Harmony. I’m not sure how it’s possible for Mitch to know so much, unless his followers have infiltrated every aspect of Llanview.

Right now Mitch just feels like a plot device to get rid of Jared and push John and Natalie back together.

77 Posts

AlistairCrane, how long have you been watching OLTL?  I agree that Mitch is a plot device to an extent.  However, Mitch has such a rich history with many of the cast members Ron and Co. are able to play off that.  Plus, OLTL was due for a good storyline invovling one of its key villians.  The Carlo/Mendorra storyline had left a bad taste in my mouth. 

179 Posts

I don’t know how long AC has watched OLTL, Alistair Crane can’t compare to Mitch.  The statement seems just as if it is meant to cause discussion, because anyone who has watched both shows and that since the beginning would know better than to make such a comment and be taken seriously. But.. that is my opinion… watching OLTL since 1969 and watch Passions for the most part all the way through… okay… didn’t really need to because nothing really changed after PsychoCharity left the scene and the end. Was a lame show but very funny. OLTL on the other hand is a serious soap opera and always will be, even with our over the top villains and heroes… it isn’t a joke as was passions. JMO

2901 Posts

I wasn’t born when Mitch was first on, but I was definitely watching when he turned out to be Jessica’s father.

Yes it is possible to compare the two. Outspoken, you seem to think Passions can’t be compared to anything. Well, you know what, it was a soap opera that was on for nine years. It can be compared to any other soap, past and present. And Mitch is comparable to Alistair in terms of their evilness.

Just because Passions was a satire doesn’t mean it can’t be compared with the soaps it was spoofing. You are trying to negate any Passions comparisons by calling it a "joke" and that’s just not possible.

5 Posts

I just hope Mitch does not kill Cassie, but she’s the only Cramer I can see the show killing or maybe Addie.

299 Posts

Addie?  Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

179 Posts

[quote=AlistairCrane]I wasn’t born when Mitch was first on, but I was definitely watching when he turned out to be Jessica’s father.

Yes it is possible to compare the two. Outspoken, you seem to think Passions can’t be compared to anything. Well, you know what, it was a soap opera that was on for nine years. It can be compared to any other soap, past and present. And Mitch is comparable to Alistair in terms of their evilness.

Just because Passions was a satire doesn’t mean it can’t be compared with the soaps it was spoofing. You are trying to negate any Passions comparisons by calling it a "joke" and that’s just not possible.
    [/quote]

Silly Rabbit, tricks are for kids!

You are right, it was a satire of soaps and never ever considered a soap, just like on the Carol Burnett show, soaps were made fun of, but that doesn’t make the CB show a soap either, now does it?

I could tell by your writing that you were young but that is besides the point. If you haven’t been watching… you can’t really compare now can you? No matter, your opinion is also valuable, so is toilet paper! Have a nice evening and keep coming back!

179 Posts

[quote=sannod]I just hope Mitch does not kill Cassie, but she’s the only Cramer I can see the show killing or maybe Addie.[/quote]

I love the Tina Avatar! I love Tina!!!! I hope they don’t kill Cassie either, maybe Langston? Wasn’t there buzz about her leaving?

179 Posts

[quote=FaisonFanInTexas]Addie?  Nooooooooooooooooo!!![/quote]

Please not ADDIE! ITA… Blair needs her mama and it would destroy Dorian. NOOOOOOO!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.