Forums General Hospital OLTL: 12/3 Dorian goes to Jail
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MelodieMelodie
    24 Posts

It looks like Dorian is about to go to the clink for standing up for Same Sex Marriage! Thoughts anyone??

Profile photo of GossipGirlGossipGirl
    178 Posts

Nobody puts Dorian in the corner…er, I mean jail.

elwood123
    0 Posts

Maybe she call on Meredith Baxter for help?  Sorry, I couldnt’ resist!  (I’m the same person you’re taling with on Twitter, by the way).  No she’s gonn a need a good lawyer and the only good one is in jail! 

24 Posts

LOL! Nobody puts Dorian in a Corner! Now THAT should be the title of the thread!

Hey Twitter Buddy!!!

That’s true about Dorian needing a good lawyer! Well Eli is good and Nora but Tea is THE BEST!!

Profile photo of soapoperafansoapoperafan
    111 Posts

By the way how do these kids travel across country without nobody knowing?

111 Posts

Damn right!  I’m just happy to be online when someone else is!  LOL!  I love whoever came up with the idea to make Eli and Ross brothers.  I always thought they looked alike.

24 Posts

Destiny is so jealous it’s just about shameful!

24 Posts

Ross just cleaned the Guard’s Clock! Ross ain’t no punk y’all!

178 Posts

The Attorney General tells Dorian not to make a scene. Ha! That’s like telling Melissa Archer not to chew the scenery. Jared’s body wasn’t missing because of Mitch, it was chewed up by MA when she was trying to cry and throwing herself over the casket. Pepper spray couldn’t even get her to shed a tear.

111 Posts

Charlie please please don’t listen to Mitch.  He’s Satan (but a sexy Satan)!

the thoery of opposites
    24 Posts

LMFAO! Gossip Girl! U got rollin today! Tellin Melissa Archer NOT to chew scenery! Melissa is chewing so much scenery I’m not sure what’s left.

178 Posts

LOL at Destiny lowering the bed on Daniella! And she said she’d do it again!

24 Posts

Destiny better watch out! Danielle is just like her Momma!

178 Posts

[quote=Melodie]LMFAO! Gossip Girl! U got rollin today! Tellin Melissa Archer NOT to chew scenery! Melissa is chewing so much scenery I’m not sure what’s left.
    [/quote]

At the funeral she was sobbing like a baby and her face was drier than the desert!

111 Posts

By the way I was watching my tape of B n B last night and in the middle of it, there came a Cheer commercial with Cameron Mathieson!!!!!!  Can I not get away from this man?   Can’t wait for Brooke to rip into Bill!  You tell him Charlie!

matealestlmo
    0 Posts

Prisoner Escaping!-Todd

LMFAO!! I’m dying lauging over here y’all!!

111 Posts

My heart is breaking for Charlie.  He let Mitch get to him!  Oh no, I forgot about Mitch in Llandview jail.  Oh Oh!

24 Posts

Once again! OLTL ends with a cliffhanger! THIS is how ALL soaps should be!! Cliffhangers everyday! LOVE IT!

111 Posts

Not all soaps have the best writer on daytime.  Oh no Ross was listening!

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

I love Tea (She’s my favorite character on this show) but if they have one more scene were she has to yell/scream I am going to pull my hair out!  The screaming is horrendous and very distracting.  This is about the third or fourth time they have had her screaming and every time it makes me cringe.  It’s a little over the top especially when no one hears these screams/yells.

Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

I don’t understand why Mitch has it in for Charlie. Do you think they have a secret history, or is it simply something as lame as what Mitch is telling Charlie on screen?

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

I really need to read up on some OLTL history because this whole Mitch thing confuses me.  I am scartching my head trying to figure out why he is after Charlie.  The whole character doesn’t really make much sense to me.  I do remember him when he was there once before but Charlie wasn’t even around then. 

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.