Forums General Hospital OLTL Death Rumor
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

Rumor has it Addie’s death brings Kelly, Cassie, and Adrianna back to Llanview.

Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!    

Profile photo of sonyab1974sonyab1974
    703 Posts

What!?!?! No!!! 

Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

No offense to the young ladies but I don’t want Sweet Addie killed?!  I’d rather keep Addie than have the other girls back for 2 seconds and Addie gone forever!

NOOO, let it be STACY!!

First STUART, NOW THIS!!?? 

2899 Posts
    Profile photo of chrishntrchrishntr
    209 Posts

I don’t think any one of the Cramer girls get killed, I do think one gets hurt, but not a deadly hurt.  And if it has to be one of them, I sure hope it’s not Addie, I’d rather it be one of the other ones.

2899 Posts

According to Nelson Branco’s Suds Report, the Cramer death might just be Cassie, as Worthram Krimmer is returning as Andrew Carpenter for several episodes.

Profile photo of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1037 Posts

If they do that, RC is dead to me.

Profile photo of OutspokenOutspoken
    179 Posts

Word has it that Addie is taken out during the storm on Llantano Mountain. Yes, this is really sad, I wouldn’t mind it being Cassie as I would love for her to return to AMC. Who knows, I read that a lot of scripts and storyboards are in rewrite because of Allison’s return. She is also going to be with us for quite some time and will have something to do with the Teenage-crap.

I hope that if it is Addie, that she already has engagements with another show, I love this actress, but will miss her like crazy when and if she is gone.

Profile photo of alstonboy4315alstonboy4315
    853 Posts

They’re killing off Addie???????

WHY??????????????

Why not kill off a character that I don’t care about, like Gigi or Layla?????

This character has so much history with the show, and is always interesting, even with so little actual storyline.

Frank and Ron, please tell me that you aren’t this clueless!!!!!

the thoery of opposites
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.