Forums General Hospital OLTL: Gina Tognoni Return Airdate
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    2899 Posts

According to soapoperadigest.com, Kelly Cramer returns February 12.

Profile photo of dang90210dang90210
    8 Posts

yes

Profile photo of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1037 Posts

I prefer the other Cramer girls myself, but if they brought on Chad Brannon as Joey I could change my mind

Profile photo of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

EET- never thought of that!  That would be awesome.  Looking forward to the return of Kelly, if she stays a minute!  I do not care about Cassie or Adrianna.

Profile photo of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1037 Posts

I think  CB has a resemblance to Dan Gauthier and I really really REALLY want him back – I could see those two as brothers.

I must admit I have a bit of a bias against Kelly.  I just feel likeSince they got her back,  they are going to want to promote her so that means a triangle or a new man if they dont keep Kevin long term. So who will that be?  If they dont cast a Joey, would it be Todd? John?? I would HATE either of those options.  And if that happens what does that mean for two of my favorites – Natalie who I want with John and  Blair who I would rather see with Todd.

I just have this feeling with Dan-yella coming on that means more Tea, if TK comes on that means more Marty and Kellys return – where does that leave Blair?  And if they go with John/Kelly and Marty/Patrick then Natlie is out in the cold – we all know that NO love interest means NO air time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.