Forums General Hospital OLTL is gettin’ exciting!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    2901 Posts

I’m a sucker for a special effects "snowstorm drama" story. OLTL isn’t this action-packed most of the year, so it’s okay to do wild stories like this one for sweeps. It’s out of the ordinary but that’s okay every once in a while.

Poor Stacy. I’ve never liked the character, but Crystal Hunt is a decent-enough actress.

Mitch is SO over the top. I am glad he’s not a permanent character. I watched his return in 2002 but I don’t remember him being this outrageous. But again, that’s okay every once in a while if it’s for a short stint.

The Nigel/Kim scene today was sweet. It’s nice to see some characters safe and out of the snow (Viki, Clint, etc.).

This sort of reminds me of the climax of Days’ Aremid story in 1996.

My predictions? Dorian and Mitch will face off on Llantano Mountain. An avalanche will occur, burying Dorian and Mitch. Mitch’s body won’t be found and he’ll be presumed dead. Dorian will almost die and this will bring Kelly, Cassie, and Adriana back to Llanview.

2 Posts

Hi,  I believe Dorian will be shot by Charlie.  In fact I would almost bet on it.  Read something about Charlie missing Mitch, but hits someone else.  I think this brings the "girls"

I am wondering if they will kill Mitch this soon?  I think he may be on a while longer.  Bringing Allison in later in the month.  

Roxie almost spilled whatever the rest of the story is … There is more to all that, hope they make it good!  

Good shows last week!

209 Posts

I am really liking the show these days, although I think Mitch is way over the top and I LOVE Mitch Laurence.  As disturbing as it is what he wants to do to Jessica, it is so Mitch. He has always wanted Viki and he can’t get her so he goes through Jessica. He wants to be Victor and he wants Jessica to be Viki. That is Mitch.

I don’t think Dorian is going to be one of the two that are going to get shot, I am thinking it will be Jessica and Nurse Charles. Nurse Charles dies and Jessica doesn’t.  I think what brings the Cramer girls home is Dorian beckons them when her plan to kill Mitch doesn’t happen, now she is feeling more threatened by Mitch, even though I do believe Mitch goes to jail. 

I’m feeling bad for Stacy, and I love seeing the vulnerable side of Stacy and Kim. Love, love, love Kim and Clint together and I so cannot believe I am saying that. LOL.

It’s also time for Charlie (and I LOVE this man) to come clean with Viki and take whatever she throws at him from her anger and hurt. He’s done so much to hurt their marriage and I really want them to be able to overcome because for me I think this is one of the best couples that One Life has and I want that romance back for these two.

2 Posts

HI

You may be right on Jessica getting shot.  Looks like we have Fish, Brody, Mitch, Dorian,  Jessica, the nasty nurse and Mitch there and of course Charlie.  I agree, the nurse gets it for sure.  I guess Charlie is safe.  Mitch has more work to do so I do not think it is him.  So, as far as we know, it could be Fish, Dorian, Jessica or Brody.  I did read something about Jessica being in critical condition, but shot or trauma?  I really would hate to see it was Jessica.  Mitch would be fine with me, I am just tired of him and his rebirths are just getting too old.  

I have a love hate thing with Kim.  Not so sure I like her with Clint or not.  I hate to say this but I like Vicky and Clint together much better.  I am not sure I like Clint as an Asa clone.  While I like Kim in her own way, they need to make her more likable for me to see her with Clint, even then … not sure.  

While I like Charlie, he has a weak Character.  Charlie is wishie washie to me.  I like Vicky with someone more strong and interesting.  Like Clint!  HA!  

For my money, they could keep Stacy.  After the birth, there is story line there for Gigi, Rex, Schyuler, Kim, Roxy and all of them!  We could like Stacy now.  

They do need Patrick back for Marty (Mardy?) .  Natalie and John are perfect for each other.  She is a train wreck anywhere she goes and he likes to rescue her …  so be it, I don’t need to see it!  

A good week to watch anyway!

209 Posts

For me it’s Viki and Charlie all the way. Ever since Clint chose Dorian over Viki, I so do not want to see Viki go back to Clint. Besides it’s been there done that. I was never a fan of Viki/Clint, no matter who played Clint.  I loved Viki/Joe the best and I really liked Viki/Ben. Charlie reminds me alot of Joe Riley, and I love the way he is with Viki (for the most part).  

Clint’s always reminded me of a young Asa, so I’m kinda glad they are going down this road with him, and at least they have a great actor in JvD that can play the part very well.

For me, I’d much rather they keep Stacy and get rid of Rex and Gigi.

2901 Posts

Jerry ver Dorn is no Clint Ritchie, so I can’t get behind a Viki/Clint redux.

Today’s episode was pretty good—I love that Schuyler got busted. Finally, this baby nonsense is almost over. Can’t wait for Stacy to go buh-bye permanently.

Avatar of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

OF COURSE JVD is no Clint Richie!!
    Clint Richie was a REAL TEXAN!! 

But sadly, he’s gone and I’m OK with Jerry VD as Clint..

2901 Posts

I’m okay with JVD as Clint too, but he doesn’t have the same spark with Erika Slezak.

Avatar of FaisonFanInTexasFaisonFanInTexas
    299 Posts

AC

OMG!!! I agree!!!

But honest to god, the "shoot em in the kneecaps" does apply more to CR!!  Cuz ya know he would say it!! 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.