Forums General Hospital OLTL: Who is Mitch’s Accomplice?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of scobootscoboot
    6 Posts

It is obvious by the way that they are hiding the identity, that it is someone we know. If it were an extra or new character they would not have a reason to hide them. So who do you think it is?

I mean, I have been thinking about it and I can only come up with someone like Fish’s Dad or Nigel. But they just seem too far fetched. I have only been watching since last year, so I would love to hear other peoples theories on this.

Profile photo of discodandiscodan
    70 Posts

Maybe Alison is out of her coma?

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

What about Ross’ brother as Mitch’s attorney? I don’t remember seeing him in Seattle. Is he back in Llanview?

Profile photo of scobootscoboot
    6 Posts

Since they seem to be running Ross out of town as a psycho, that would be a good way to get the rayburn’s out of the picture. But I know many women who would be dissapointed in the loss of his hotness.

BTW, who is Allison?

Profile photo of Luke KerrLuke Kerr
    224 Posts

Alison Perkins…The psycho chick at the Go Red ball a few years back.

Profile photo of EricasEvilTwinEricasEvilTwin
    1037 Posts

My first thought also was ross’s brother eli.  If allison was out of the asylum I would have thought that they would have discovered that at the hospital and notified someone, but still could be a possibility.  Who would I like it to be – I would love to see it turn out to be someone shocking like Powell Lord or Lindsey brainwashed or forced or maybe Miles Lawrence or dang the guy that Lindsey killed I cant remember his name.  No I dont want him back but if he was still alive, lindsey would be released and the writers could kill him off again.

Profile photo of TC ireneTC irene
    18 Posts

Evangeline Williamson

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.