Forums The Young and the Restless SECRETS OF A SOAP OPERA DIVA OUT IN BOOKSTORES EARLY!!!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

I just picked up my copy of Victoria Rowell’s new novel "Secrets of a Soap Opera Diva".  The official release date is May 4th but some bookstores have put it out early.  Call your local Barnes & Noble or Borders stores to check and see if they have it yet.  The Borders close to my apartment was sold out this morning, but I checked at the Barnes & Noble and they had it.  I went and grabbed my copy! Go out and support Victoria Rowell!  She is a New York Times Best Selling Author for her previous novel, "The Women Who Raised Me".  Let’s give Victoria another New York Times Best Seller!!!

Profile photo of SmittySmitty
    878 Posts

Book is officially in stores today!  go get your copy.  I’m abourt 130 pages in my book so far and it’s really good!  It’s definitely a page turner.  For those who have mother’s that are soap fans I suggest it as a part of a Mother’s Day gift for your mom’s.

Enjoy!

Profile photo of coach.craigcoach.craig
    8 Posts

Does she just dish dirt on being part of the Y&R cast? She has been labeled as being "difficult" to work with.Having been in the biz myself, you don’t get that reputation based on co-workers not understanding you,or whatever her excuse is/was. So you’re whining about never winning an Emmy,Victoria? What about those actors that can’t even break into "the biz"? I really have no sympathy for her complaining about being Emmy-less.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.