Forums Days of Our Lives Should Will blame Sami for not knowing he’s gay on “Days”?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    38 Posts

Thank God for gay teens coming out of the closet, namely one Will Horton, who, on any day he’s on, makes Days of Our Lives must-see TV. He even makes all that nonsense about Faberge eggs and Mad World Cosmetics tolerable. But Will portrayer Chandler Massey, who will take the Outstanding Younger Actor Daytime Emmy come June 23, if there’s any justice in the soap world, doesn’t get all the credit.

He has sturdy support from Deirdre Hall (as his grandmother Marlena), Alison Sweeney (as his mom Sami), Bryan Dattilo (as his dad Lucas) and James Scott (as his mentor/nemesis/former stepdad EJ DiMera), as well as some of the best dialogue ever uttered in daytime. On the May 15 and 16 episodes, in which Will finally came out to his parents, the writing was so good, I had to take notes.

The one aspect of the show that I found most interesting was the one I’d never before considered: Is it really a mother’s responsibility to know that her child is gay?…

http://jeremyhelligar.blogspot.com/2012/05/gay-102-does-your-mother-know-that.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.