Forums Days of Our Lives Sneak Peek of Ian Buchanan on DOOL!!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of harlee490harlee490
    957 Posts

Here is the first video clip of Ian Buchanan arriving in Salem, I have been waiting for this because he is amazing actor and will add a very good element to the show.
    Ian & Madison is going to be married and he has a strong connection with Kate. This is going to be fun, because yesterday’s episode was the weakest in IMO since the reboot with the “John & Hope” saga not at all into this story. Now this is a completely different story!! This is coming from EW.

EW:
    Soap veteran Ian Buchanan — who’s had memorable roles on General Hospital, The Bold and the Beautiful and All My Children — comes to NBC on Thursday to play Ian McAllister on Days of Our Lives.
    In this exclusive clip, Buchanan shows up as a very shady character from Madison’s (Sarah Brown) past who seems to have a strong hold over her and her company. As time goes by, we’ll also see that McAllister has a mysterious connection to Kate (Lauren Koslow), and that his presence in Salem will have an impact on Brady, Victor and Sonny. Oh my!
    This isn’t Buchanan’s first time on the DOOL set. Previously, he performed a cameo as Lord Sheraton back in the late ’90s.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/08/days-of-our-lives-ian-buchanan/

Profile photo of laruslarus
    2 Posts

Thanks Harlee for the link!

Ian and Sarah are playing off each other very well. They are very talented actors.

What a creepy man is this Ian character! Poor Madison!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.