Forums General Hospital Spoiler other casting news
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TheDarksideTheDarkside
    4 Posts

General Hospital – Role of “Aria”

Kelly’s EXT. – DAY
    (Nick, Aria)
    Aria has just arrived in Port Charles, trying to start over and leave behind a painful loss. She has a weakness for bad boys and wants no part of Nick, who can’t take anything seriously. She’s just been cheated at cards and won’t let Nick get away with it.

Aria

Give me my money.

Nick

Ah, the eternal cry of the unwary gambler – [when he or she realizes that luck was not-]

Aria

(over) Skip the charm. It doesn’t fly with me.

Nick

My, my aren’t we hostile?

Aria

Trust me, you haven’t begun to see hostile. But you will if I don’t get my money back.

Nick

You don’t need it, Aria. You’re a rising star at Crimson. I’m sure Kate would be willing to up your salary to keep some other magazine from taking you away. Besides, you’re not really here for your money.

Aria

Then why am I here?

Nick

You like me, you just don’t want to admit it.

Aria

(Knows Nick won’t give up) Fine. You’re handsome in an off-beat kind of way. And you actually make me laugh when I don’t remind myself not to.

Nick

What’s wrong with laughter?

Aria

Too much laughter leads to tears. Like when the phone rings and the voice on the other end is telling you something you don’t want to hear or really understand. All you know is that the laughter and fun and crazy times are over. Because they’re telling you he’s in the ER and he’s not expected to live – and if does – he’ll wish he didn’t.

Nick

You’re making a lot of assumptions.

Aria

I’ve taken this ride before and I barely survived the crash at the end. There is no way in hell I’m getting on for another trip. Not now and not with you.

On Aria.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.