Forums Days of Our Lives Where is JJ Deveraux?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    2901 Posts

Jennifer’s in Salem. Abby’s in Salem. Jack’s on a walkabout but returning to Salem. So where the hell is Jack and Jenn’s son Jack, Jr.? I sure hope Jack brings him back to town! He would be about 7 in real time but could probably be SORASed into Ciara and Theo’s age group.

45 Posts

JJ needs to come back. It’s one thing to bring back Jennifer without Jack (even if I would have preferred her back with Jack) but to bring back Jennifer without her 6 year old kid (or older if SORASed). That’s just way wrong.

2901 Posts

It makes her look like an unfit mother.

2901 Posts

If they don’t bring JJ back when Jack returns, I’ll be mad. It’s so irresponsible to have Jennifer, Jack and Abby on screen in Salem with poor little JJ off at boarding school or whatever. They should cast a child actor and put him with Ciara and Theo (no SORASed Teen JJ yet, please!).

It’s actually offensive that Jennifer didn’t bring JJ back to Salem with her. They don’t even need to show him all the time–they could just say he’s in school or in daycare! I hate that this little 7-year-old boy is stuck in some European boarding school.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.