Forums General Hospital Who would you like to see return to AMC before it goes off the air??
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    6 Posts

I can’t even begin to express how thrilled I am that Melissa Claire Egan (Annie), Josh Duhamel (Leo), Jennifer Bassey (Marian), and other stars are returning to AMC before it wraps up in september (sob). There are still so many other stars I would love to see return before the finale: Sarah Michelle Gellar (maybe as a bartender or a nurse, since she can’t come back as Kendall), Teresa Blake (Gloria), Tonya Pinkins (Livia), Richard Shoberg (Tom), Mark LaMura (Mark), Kathleen Noone (Ellen), Julia Barr (Brooke), David Canary (Adam), Ray McDonnell (Joe), Rosie O’Donnell (Naomi), Sydney Penny (Julia), John Callahan (Edmund), Kelly Ripa (Hayley), Mark Consuelos (Mateo) and Esta TerBlanche (Gillian).

As far as Julia, Gillian and Edmund, I know they’re dead, but if Jesse and Dixie came back from the dead, why can’t Julia, Gillian and Edmund? Or at the very least come back as ghosts.

Who would YOU like to see return to AMC for the finale??

957 Posts

Vanessa, Adam & Brooke BETTER be on canvas, I would like to see Greg, and Jenny (ghost) for Opal and Tad, a special episode with great characters that have pasted, Erica channeling Mona, Phoebe, Langley, Aunt Kate for the Martins.

156 Posts

Everyone you guys listed. I would soo love Kim Delaney as a vision of Jenny.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.