Forums Days of Our Lives Wishful Casting
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    2901 Posts

I would love to see Heidi Mueller in the role of Stephanie. She could bring back the tomboy spunk the character had under Shayna Rose without sacrificing beauty and sex appeal. Remember, Stephanie’s a professional NASCAR driver. Plus, she’s good at playing the bitch you love to hate, whereas the current Stephanie is just the bitch you hate.

I’d also like to see Emily Harper in the role of Sarah Horton. Maggie should have her daughter around, and Sarah could mix it up with plenty of characters, like Philip, Brady, or maybe Nicholas Alamain.

Speaking of Nicholas Alamain, I think Erik von Detten should return to the role. He’s the right age, and they could ignore Nicholas’ previous (gross) affair with Kate. Nicholas’ return could up the drama between Carly and Vivian, and they can utilize classic flashbacks, like when Nikki accidentally killed Lisanne.

54 Posts

I’d love to see Emily Harper & Heidi Mueller on the show. That would just make my day. I’m trying to figure out who they should recast Mia with. That girl just can’t act & it seems like they aren’t getting rid of her any time soon. Any suggestions?

2901 Posts

I’d simply write Mia off the show. There’s no point to her or Chad now that the baby switch story is over. Scrap them, dump Gabby too, and build a new teen scene around the new Will.

145 Posts

I like your suggestions, but dang it I like the current Stephanie! I know i am in the minority, but she’s awesome.

I know that Stephanie was a ‘nascar’ driver but I think everything related to that storyline has been swept under the rug (E.J. is now a lawyer, Maxs is long gone, and Stephanie is just prancing around and making eye contact with Nathan :) )

Anyways I like your suggestions, i just hope that the Stephanie part doesn’t come true lol.

2901 Posts

Hennig’s contract is up in April. I hope it’s not renewed. Always preferred Shayna Rose in the role. If they do keep Hennig around, I’d love to see them revisit Stephanie’s history with EJ. They know each other from racing. Since EJ needs a love interest, these two could be paired together. Maybe they could agree to a charity car race competiting against each other. Plus, there’s all that angst of EJ brainwashing Patch.

Stephanie should’ve taken over Max’s garage when he left town.

145 Posts

Okay let’s see:

First, have you seen what crazy things the former Stephanie is doing now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8RYs2iEgvg

*cries* 

Anyways, I initally disliked this Stephanie as well, she was such a drastic change, but with that said, I like this Stephanie.

I completely agree that there is unfinished storylines with E.J. But if they ever tried to pair the two i don’t think i could handle it.

2901 Posts

Shayna looks like she’s having fun on that kids show!

145 Posts

Oh i am sure she is having a ball! And it must be more rewarding then her stint on DAYS, but with that said I would rather watch her on DAYS then this lol.

Anyways i guess we will be hearing news shortly if her contract expieres in March.

Avatar of SonnySprocketSonnySprocket
    56 Posts

I actually like Shelley Hennig.  I just don’t think the show  has given her very good storylines to work with.  Too many boyfriends for her in too short a time.  She had 3 love interests in 2009.  Now that the current creative regime has drastically improved the show….maybe she will benefit.

145 Posts

Well the writting was just all over the place last year, and the show didn’t know ‘where’ it was going, so of course her character would suffer.

I think if she was given a real chance with good writting behind her she would do well. Let’s just hope we get to see it lol.

the thoery of opposites
    2901 Posts

There is really no point to Stephanie being on the show without her parents. I’d prefer they axed the character and brought in Sarah Horton. Nathan can focus on Melanie.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.